This item is already discounted – no promo code is needed for AT3’s Independence Day Sale 2022!
Classic AR Look that’s Durable and Lightweight – Offers Maximum Comfort and Superior Grip Surface
Have some flexibility with your grip; use the Hogue AR-15 Overmolded Beavertail Pistol Grip without Finger Grooves. Classic AR look without any finger grooves.
- Fiberglass core; Durable and lightweight material
- Overmolded rubber exterior with a beavertail and palm swells; provides a comfortable and superior grip surface
- Retains the important lines and aesthetics of the AR; The tweaked AR still looks like an AR
- AR-15 ready; Fits the AR-15/M-16 perfectly
Material: Durable fiberglass core “overmolded” with rubber
Finish: Black, OD Green, Pink and Desert Tan
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Hogue Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hogue carries a limited lifetime warranty to the original owner against defects in materials or workmanship. If you are not completely satisfied with your product for any reason you may issue a return for a refund within 30 days.
- Hogue products are precision instruments manufactured and assembled to exacting tolerances by Hogue technicians. Aftermarket disassembly and reassembly is at your own risk.
- Problems found to be caused by improper disassembly, assembly, or modifications are not covered under warranty and may be assessed with additional fees for service or repair.
- Except for warranties as stated, this product is sold AS IS and WITH ALL FAULTS. To the extent allowed by law, we specifically disclaim any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- This warranty covers replacement parts and labor. This warranty does not cover normal wear nor damage caused by misuse/neglect. The product must be shipped to Hogue by owner prepaid and insured freight.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Bought 3 one for the .308 and the others for my 5.56 they feel great much better than stock great upgrade!
Thank you Mark! We appreciate the feedback
It was a pleasure doing business with these guys. Got exactly what I ordered fast! I would recommend these guys to anyone.