Hogue Mil-Spec Overmolded AR-15 Buttstock Kit
Overmolded Stock Kit For AR-15
This Overmolded Hogue stock kit features everything you need to finish off your AR-15 recoil system. This kit includes a 6 position mil-spec buffer tube, carbine buffer and spring, as well as castle nut and endplate. And of course, you’re getting Hogue’s ultra comfortable Overmolded stock, with a rubberized pad and cheek rest that won’t snag your beard while you’re sending rounds downrange.
Be sure to check out a lower parts kit that works for your build if you’re looking to complete a lower receiver!
- Rubberized for superior comfort
- 3 quick sling attachment points as well as 2 traditional sling attachment points
- Removable rubber butt-pad
- Minimalist Design
- Rattle Free
- Includes mil-spec buffer tube, spring, carbine buffer, castle nut, and endplate
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Hogue Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hogue carries a limited lifetime warranty to the original owner against defects in materials or workmanship. If you are not completely satisfied with your product for any reason you may issue a return for a refund within 30 days.
- Hogue products are precision instruments manufactured and assembled to exacting tolerances by Hogue technicians. Aftermarket disassembly and reassembly is at your own risk.
- Problems found to be caused by improper disassembly, assembly, or modifications are not covered under warranty and may be assessed with additional fees for service or repair.
- Except for warranties as stated, this product is sold AS IS and WITH ALL FAULTS. To the extent allowed by law, we specifically disclaim any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- This warranty covers replacement parts and labor. This warranty does not cover normal wear nor damage caused by misuse/neglect. The product must be shipped to Hogue by owner prepaid and insured freight.