Keep Your Ears Safe and Open at the Same Time
The IMPACT® Sport is designed to amplify surrounding sounds such as voices, machines, and warning signals to safe levels yet it provides good hearing protection. Loud impulse sounds are effectively blocked out and limited to safe levels. The unique stereo microphones (3) allow detection of the direction of ambient sounds, enhancing communication abilities and awareness of surroundings. This earmuff is provided with electrical audio input.
Amplifies ambient sound to safe 82 dB, directionally placed stereo microphones, non-deforming outer headband, AUX input, patented Air Flow Control technology.
- Headband Material – Steel, Vinyl, POM
- Batteries – 2 AAA (Included)
- NRR – 22dB
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Honeywell Limited Warranty
- This Limited Warranty is made only to the Customer and may not be transferred to any other party. This Limited Warranty does not apply to Products not manufactured by Honeywell.
- If during the Warranty Period, it is determined that any component of a Product is defective due to faulty workmanship or defective materials, then such Product shall be returned to Honeywell.
- Honeywell shall not bear the expense of shipping such Product to Honeywell, except as otherwise agreed.
- Upon receipt of any such Product during the Warranty Period, Honeywell shall, at its expense in Honeywell’s sole discretion:
- Repair or replace the Product
- Ship such Product to return it to its original location.
- Honeywell’s obligations shall arise only if Honeywell’s examination of the Product in question discloses to Honeywell’s satisfaction that the claimed defect or nonconformity actually exists.
- The warranties do not apply if, in the sole opinion of Honeywell, the Product has been damaged by accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, contamination, chemical or foreign substance exposure, or foreign object damage; any improper storage, installation, testing or use; any improper shipping or handling; any failure of electrical power, air conditioning, or humidity control; or any act of God, accident, fire or other hazard or if the Product has been subjected to maintenance, repair, installation, servicing, storage, operation, or use which is improper or otherwise not in compliance with Honeywell’s instructions.
- This Limited Warranty is valid only if the Product has not been tampered with or serviced by any party not authorized by Honeywell.
- Products that have been repaired or replaced by an authorized party during the Warranty Period are warranted for the remainder of the unexpired portion of the Warranty Period.
- Products returned may be tested to verify the defect. If the Product is found to be in good working order or its inability to function properly is a result of user damage or abuse, Honeywell may:
- Return the Product in the same condition as received (with the Customer bearing the responsibility for any freight charges)
- If Honeywell has previously provided an immediate replacement to the Customer at a charge, Honeywell may retain the returned Product without providing any reimbursement or credit to the Customer.
- To the extent that repair is possible and requested by Customer, but not covered by this Limited Warranty, such repair will proceed only by agreement between Honeywell and Customer, and any charges for parts, labor, and/or freight will be the responsibility of the Customer.
- In order for this Limited Warranty to be effective, the Customer must notify Honeywell within 20 days of discovery of a defect.
- The customer must return the defective Product to Honeywell within the Warranty Period, properly packaged, and with insurance and transportation costs prepaid.
- Honeywell must receive the returned goods within 30 days or the claim will be canceled. To maintain this Limited Warranty, the Customer must perform maintenance and inspections prescribed in the User’s Instructions, which shall include prompt replacement or repair of defective parts and the replacement of parts per the maintenance schedule as prescribed in the User’s Instructions.
- Prior to return shipment, contact Honeywell Customer Service to obtain a return goods authorization (RGA) or Returned Materials Authorization (RMA) number.
- Returns must be accompanied with approved, written authorization and clearly be marked with the RGA/RMA number on the shipping container(s).
- No Product returns will be accepted without a valid Honeywell reference number. All Products must be cleaned and decontaminated prior to return shipment.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Once again AT3 Tactical delivers another great product! Fits well, easy access to batteries, and while it protects my hearing without additional help, like plugs, it also amplifies the sounds you need to hear, like RO commands. Highly recommend this one!
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.