Carbine Buffer for .308 Rifles
Building an AR-10 from the ground-up requires a few different, but similar parts to an AR-15. Both rifles use the same carbine buffer tubes, but differences in the length of the bolt require different recoil components.
This standard 3.8 oz buffer weight from Luth-AR features an aluminum body with internal weights, and is the proper length for reliable function in a .308 rifle. Be sure to check out the Luth-AR .308 carbine buffer spring to complete your recoil assembly.
- Weight 3.8 oz
- Length 2.485″
- For AR-10 Style Rifles with Carbine Buffer Tube
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Luth-AR Limited Warranty
- Luth-AR, LLC manufactured products are warranted for 1 (one) year from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship. All parts and labor or replacement, at our option, are covered.
- Government fees, damage caused by failure to perform normal maintenance, sales outside the United States, damage due to high velocity, high pressure, reloaded, or other non-standard ammunition, or any unauthorized repair, modification, misuse, abuse, or alteration of the product is not covered by this limited warranty.
- Consumable items such as gas rings, O’ rings, etc., are not warranted.
- Luth-AR, LLC complete assembled uppers will be warranted for a period of 1 (one) year after the complete upper was purchased.
- The warranty applies towards defects in materials or workmanship of the complete upper. Luth-AR will pay for all warranty repairs, at no charge to the consumer. Please supply a copy of the invoice for proof of purchase.
- The use of re-load ammunition, proof rounds, or factory ammunition that exceeds initial SAAMI specifications voids any warranty. Any repairs or modifications not done by Luth-AR also voids any warranty.
- Complete uppers not assembled or built by Luth-AR are not covered by the 1 (one) year warranty.
- Please call our warranty department at (763) 263-0166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any warranty issues.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
I got these replacement parts as the buffer spring I had was over-powered for my setup. These parts seem to work better, but I've not gotten to the range to test functionality, but am confident they should work well.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.