Luth-AR A1 Height AR-15 Front Sight Base
Carry Handle Height AR-15 Front Sight Base
Forged Mil-Spec front sight base brings retro styling to your rifle, whether you’re going for an M16A1 or XM177 style build. Designed to match the height of Mil-Spec rear iron sights while also being the gas block. Additional parts are needed to add adjustable front sight aperture and install to AR-15.
Note: Cross pin holes are not pre-drilled and size of Front Sight Base depends on barrel diameter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Which size fits my barrel?
A: This depends on what diameter barrel you own or plan to purchase. A1 “Pencil” barrels are .625″ as most barrels on the market are .750″. We recommend referencing to the manufacturer specifications to get the best answer on what diameter your barrel is.
Q: What parts do I need to complete the Front Sight Base and install to my AR-15?
A: To install this to your barrel, you will need to drill cross-pin holes into the product and your barrel of choice. A gunsmith is recommended for this task. After that is done you will need
- 2 Luth-AR Front Sight Taper Pins
- Luth-AR Front Sight Detent
- Luth-AR Front Sight Spring
- Luth-AR Front Sight Post A1, Round
- Gas Tube
- Triangular Handguard Cap
Q: Do I need a gas block if I use this product?
A: The Front Sight Base fills the role of a front sight and gas block.
- Front Sight Base
- Bayonet Mount
- Option for adding Swing Swivel
- Brand: Luth-AR
- Fit: AR-15
- Finish: Forged Steel
- Made in America
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Luth-AR Limited Warranty
- Luth-AR, LLC manufactured products are warranted for 1 (one) year from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship. All parts and labor or replacement, at our option, are covered.
- Government fees, damage caused by failure to perform normal maintenance, sales outside the United States, damage due to high velocity, high pressure, reloaded, or other non-standard ammunition, or any unauthorized repair, modification, misuse, abuse, or alteration of the product is not covered by this limited warranty.
- Consumable items such as gas rings, O’ rings, etc., are not warranted.
- Luth-AR, LLC complete assembled uppers will be warranted for a period of 1 (one) year after the complete upper was purchased.
- The warranty applies towards defects in materials or workmanship of the complete upper. Luth-AR will pay for all warranty repairs, at no charge to the consumer. Please supply a copy of the invoice for proof of purchase.
- The use of re-load ammunition, proof rounds, or factory ammunition that exceeds initial SAAMI specifications voids any warranty. Any repairs or modifications not done by Luth-AR also voids any warranty.
- Complete uppers not assembled or built by Luth-AR are not covered by the 1 (one) year warranty.
- Please call our warranty department at (763) 263-0166 or email email@example.com for any warranty issues.