Luth-AR Front Sight Base Taper Pin for AR-15
AR-15 Front Sight Taper Pin for Front Sight Base
Upgrade your AR-15 rifle with our high-quality front sight taper pin. This durable accessory is essential for proper functioning of your rifle’s front sight, helping to keep it securely in place and ensuring consistent, accurate shots every time. Don’t let a faulty taper pin ruin your shooting experience – upgrade today.
Can I Install these on a New or Existing Front Sight Base?
When it comes drilling a front sight base and installing taper pins, you’re typically better served going to a gunsmith. To install these, you’re typically going to need a taper reamer, a drill press, and a barrel jig to ensure proper alignment.
- Brand: Luth-AR
- Fit: AR-15
- Finish: Anodized Aluminum
- Made in America
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Luth-AR Limited Warranty
- Luth-AR, LLC manufactured products are warranted for 1 (one) year from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship. All parts and labor or replacement, at our option, are covered.
- Government fees, damage caused by failure to perform normal maintenance, sales outside the United States, damage due to high velocity, high pressure, reloaded, or other non-standard ammunition, or any unauthorized repair, modification, misuse, abuse, or alteration of the product is not covered by this limited warranty.
- Consumable items such as gas rings, O’ rings, etc., are not warranted.
- Luth-AR, LLC complete assembled uppers will be warranted for a period of 1 (one) year after the complete upper was purchased.
- The warranty applies towards defects in materials or workmanship of the complete upper. Luth-AR will pay for all warranty repairs, at no charge to the consumer. Please supply a copy of the invoice for proof of purchase.
- The use of re-load ammunition, proof rounds, or factory ammunition that exceeds initial SAAMI specifications voids any warranty. Any repairs or modifications not done by Luth-AR also voids any warranty.
- Complete uppers not assembled or built by Luth-AR are not covered by the 1 (one) year warranty.
- Please call our warranty department at (763) 263-0166 or email email@example.com for any warranty issues.