Luth-AR AR10 Lower Parts Kit
Luth-AR AR10 Lower Parts Kit
Get your AR10 closer to being range ready with the Luth-AR AR10 Lower Parts Kit. Compatible with all mil-spec AR10 and SR25 lower receivers, this parts kit provides all the fun little springs, detents, pins, and more that are needed to complete your lower.
This lower parts kit does not however include a fire control group/trigger assembly or pistol grip, allowing the user to choose one to their needs and preference. Luth-AR is known for its high-quality, affordable complete AR-15 firearms, accessories, and components for the retail market.
All of the parts included in this lower parts kit are investment cast or otherwise machined to Mil-Spec drawings, materials, and heat treated. The springs are a combination of 17-4 SST stainless steel. Essentially all of that means that the materials and manufacturing process of these parts ensures reliability and long service lifetimes under frequent use.
- LR-01 Buffer Retainer
- LR-02 Buffer Retainer Spring
- LR-08 Selector/Safety
- LR-09 Bolt Catch Spring
- LR-10 Bolt Catch Buffer (Plunger)
- 308-LR-11 Bolt Catch
- 308-LR-12 Bolt Catch Screw
- LR-13 Magazine catch
- LR-14 Detent Spring
- LR-15 Takedown Detent
- LR-16 Mag Catch/Buttstock Plunger Spring
- LR-17 Magazine Catch Button, Aluminum
- 308-LR-18 Front Pivot Pin
- LR-26 Selector/Ejector Spring
- LR-27 Detent (Selector)
- LR-28 Hammer/Trigger pin
- 308-LR-30 Pin, Rear Takedown
- Brand: Luth-AR
- Description: AR10 Lower Parts Kit
- Fit: AR10 Lower Receiver
- Color: Black
- Finish: Anodized
- Material: Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Weight: 7 oz
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Luth-AR Limited Warranty
- Luth-AR, LLC manufactured products are warranted for 1 (one) year from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship. All parts and labor or replacement, at our option, are covered.
- Government fees, damage caused by failure to perform normal maintenance, sales outside the United States, damage due to high velocity, high pressure, reloaded, or other non-standard ammunition, or any unauthorized repair, modification, misuse, abuse, or alteration of the product is not covered by this limited warranty.
- Consumable items such as gas rings, O’ rings, etc., are not warranted.
- Luth-AR, LLC complete assembled uppers will be warranted for a period of 1 (one) year after the complete upper was purchased.
- The warranty applies towards defects in materials or workmanship of the complete upper. Luth-AR will pay for all warranty repairs, at no charge to the consumer. Please supply a copy of the invoice for proof of purchase.
- The use of re-load ammunition, proof rounds, or factory ammunition that exceeds initial SAAMI specifications voids any warranty. Any repairs or modifications not done by Luth-AR also voids any warranty.
- Complete uppers not assembled or built by Luth-AR are not covered by the 1 (one) year warranty.
- Please call our warranty department at (763) 263-0166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any warranty issues.