An Upgrade For MOE Carbine Stocks For Enhanced Weapon Stability
The Magpul CTR Carbine Stock – Commercial-Spec is an upgrade for MOE Carbine stock that features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability.
The Compact/Type Restricted Stock is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR-15/M16 carbines using Commercial-Spec receiver extensions. Designed for light and fast action capability, the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
Supplemental Friction Lock To Minimize Wobbling
Magpul CTR Carbine Stock – Commercial-Spec can be easily installed designed with a low-profile sloping cheek weld for a streamlined look and comfortable aiming. It delivers a solid installation that makes wobbling, rattling, play and noise virtually vanish.
An ambidextrous QD sling mount is added and will accept any push-button sling swivel. This commercial-spec model includes an extended 0.55″ thick rubber butt-pad to provide positive shoulder purchase and accommodates the longer, slanted back common to most Commercial-Spec tubes.
- Mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, Olympic, and others (please see the note below)
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications
- Replaceable 0.55″ Extended Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Rear – Push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5″ swivels (ambidextrous)
- Rear/Bottom – 1.25″ sling loops
- Sling mounts
- Toe – Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- CTR, Commercial-Spec (stock configuration)
- Platform AR10, AR15, M4, M16, M110, SR25
- Compatibility Com-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, and others
- LOP, M4 Collapsed ~10.8 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended ~14.6 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range 3.8 in.
- Length, max 7.2 in.
- Weight 9.3 oz.
- Weight, w/ receiver extension
- There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a mil-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Magpul CTR Carbine Stock Mil-Spec AR-15 – MAG310.
- Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension’s dimensional tolerances.
- Specifications based on extended-length (slant-back) commercial-spec carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Magpul CTR Carbine Stock - Commercial Spec AR-15 - MAG311
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!
Looks good, works good. Locks in to position nice and tight. Arrived well packaged and pretty quickly.
bad ass product, a lot better than original m4 stock. Good price and super fast shipping