Slimmer and Lighter – Better Performance!
The Magpul ACS-L Carbine Storage Stock – Commercial-Spec is a slimmer and lighter drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using Commercial-Spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed with an integral storage compartment in the butt of the stock that can provide multiple storage options.
Similar to the Magpul CTR, the Magpul ACS-L Carbine Storage Stock – Commercial-Spec also features a streamlined anti-snag release latch to prevent accidental activation along with a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability and accuracy.
Adds More Maneuverability
The Magpul ACS-L Carbine Storage Stock – Commercial-Spec is the slimmer version of the ACS that utilizes the same center storage compartment and cheek weld but removes the battery tubes for a slimmer, lighter weight package.
It also has a more comfortable stance along with a rubber butt pad to increase impact protection and promotes easier shoulder transitions for better control and accuracy while shooting. This Buttstock adds more maneuverability as well as great functionality for storing your other accessories.
- Mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, Olympic, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
- Storage compartment in tail of stock with positive latching access door on the right-hand side
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble*
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Replaceable 0.30″ Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Mid – Included reversible QD Swivel Sling Mount fits up to 1.5″ push-button swivels (swivel not included)
- Rear/Bottom – 1.00″ sling loop
- Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55″
- Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70″
- ACS-L, Commercial-Spec (stock configuration)
- Weight: 0.78 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 1.11 lb.
- Length, Maximum: 7.95 in.
- Width, Maximum: 2.17 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.80 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 11.75 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 15.55 in.
- There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a mil-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Magpul ACS-L Carbine Storage Stock – Mil-Spec – MAG378.
- * Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension’s dimensional tolerances.
- ** Specifications based on extended-length (slant-back) commercial-spec carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
installed STOCK ON MIL SPEC TUBE, EVERTHING WENT SMOOTH, LOOKS GREAT. HOWEVER IF YOY SHAKE THE RIFLE THE STOCK RATTLES A LITTLE, OTHER THAN THAT SMALL COMMENT I AM VERY PLEASED WITH PRODUCT AND WOULD RECOMEND TO OTHERS.
We are glad to see that you're happy with your purchase.