Magpul Helix Shooting Glasses
Walker’s Razor Electronic Earmuff Hearing Protection - Black
Magpul Helix Shooting Glasses
The Magpul Helix Shooting Glasses are a cutting-edge solution designed to be the pinnacle of eye protection for shooters. The lenses are made from high-impact resistant material, providing crystal-clear optics while ensuring your eyes stay shielded from debris, UV rays, and unexpected impacts. The frame is constructed with a lightweight and durable polymer, offering a comfortable fit that won’t weigh you down during extended sessions at the range.
The interchangeable lens system allows users to switch from clear to gray in seconds. Adapt to varying light conditions effortlessly by swapping lenses to enhance contrast or reduce glare. Whether you’re in low-light situations or facing intense sunlight, these glasses have you covered. The wrap-around design not only provides a wide field of vision but also ensures that your eyes are shielded from all angles, delivering unparalleled safety without compromising style. Additionally, the thin arms easily fit under ear muffs without compromising the seal of the ear protection.
Engineered with precision and backed by Magpul’s reputation for excellence, these glasses offer the confidence and clarity you need when it matters most. With Magpul’s commitment to quality, these shooting glasses are built to withstand the rigors of the field, making them an essential companion for every shooter.
What’s the difference between UV-blocking lenses and Polarized lenses?
UV-blocking and polarized sunglasses serve different purposes and provide distinct features to enhance eye protection and visual comfort. UV-blocking sunglasses are designed primarily to protect your eyes from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet (UV) radiation. Polarized sunglasses are designed to reduce glare from reflective surfaces such as water, snow, and roads.
All Magpul tinted lenses are UV-blocking to protect you from potential long-term eye damage but only some are also polarized. Polarized lenses improve visual comfort and enhance clarity by reducing glare and reflections. Certain models of Magpul Helix Shooting Glasses come with either UV-blocking lenses or UV-blocking and Polarized lenses to reduce eye damage and increase comfort and clarity.
- Z87+ ballistic protection
- Tested to MIL-PRF-32432 ballistic standards
- TR-90 frames
- Includes large black DAKA Can storage case and a Magpul Lens Bag
- Anti-reflective and Anti-fog coating
- Removable Lenses
- Brand: Magpul
- Model: Helix Shooting Glasses
- MPN/SKU: MPIMAG1097-1-001-2020, MPIMAG1097-0-001-1000, MPIMAG1097-0-001-3000, and MPIMAG1097-1-001-1110
- Frame: Black
- Lenses: Blue, Clear, Gray, and Rose
- Lens Rating: MIL-PRF-32432
- Material: TR90 frame
- Finish: UV-Blocking
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.