Magpul Radius Shooting Glasses
Walker’s Razor Electronic Earmuff Hearing Protection - Black
Magpul Radius Shooting Glasses
Magpul, a brand known for innovation and quality in the firearms industry, presents the Radius Shooting Glasses, a cutting-edge solution designed to enhance your shooting experience. These glasses blend style, comfort, and high-performance technology, making them indispensable for both seasoned and new shooters. High-impact-resistant lenses are engineered to deliver distortion-free vision, ensuring that every target is seen with precision. Whether you’re at the range or participating in a competitive shooting event, the optics of these glasses enable you to maintain a clear line of sight, enhancing your accuracy and overall shooting performance.
Magpul understands that shooters have diverse preferences, so the Radius Shooting Glasses come in a variety of styles and lens tints. The glasses also have a secure, non-slip rubber nosepiece and temple tips, guaranteeing a snug fit that stays in place even during rapid movements.
Safety is non-negotiable when it comes to shooting activities. Magpul has designed the Radius Shooting Glasses to meet and exceed ANSI Z87.1+ ballistic impact and optical standards. This certification guarantees reliable protection against high-velocity impacts and ensures that the lenses offer superior clarity without compromise. When you choose Magpul, you’re choosing a brand that prioritizes your safety as much as you do.
What’s the difference between UV-blocking lenses and Polarized lenses?
UV-blocking and polarized sunglasses serve different purposes and provide distinct features to enhance eye protection and visual comfort. UV-blocking sunglasses are designed primarily to protect your eyes from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet (UV) radiation. Polarized sunglasses are designed to reduce glare from reflective surfaces such as water, snow, and roads.
All Magpul tinted lenses are UV-blocking to protect you from potential long-term eye damage but only some are also polarized. Polarized lenses improve visual comfort and enhance clarity by reducing glare and reflections. Certain models of the Magpul Radius shooting glasses come with tinted UV-blocking and Polarized lenses to reduce eye damage and increase comfort and clarity.
- Z87+ ballistic protection
- Tested to MIL-PRF-32432 ballistic standards
- TR-90 frames
- Includes large black DAKA Can storage case and a Magpul Lens Bag
- Anti-reflective and Anti-fog coating
- Brand: Magpul
- Model: Radius Shooting Glasses
- MPN/SKU: MPIMAG1145-1-001-1110, MPIMAG1145-1-245-1110, MPIMAG1145-0-001-1100, MPIMAG1145-0-245-1000, MPIMAG1145-0-001-1000, and MPIMAG1042-061
- Frame: Black, Matte Black, and Flat Dark Earth
- Lenses: Gray and Clear
- Lens Rating: ANSI Z87+ and MIL-PRF-32432
- Material: TR90 frame
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.