T-Series Quad Rail Handguard by Midwest Industries
The T-Series quad rail is simple: if you want a sturdy, no-fuss solution for mounting any accessory, for just about any build, Midwest Industries has you covered. This quad rail is fully dehorned and deburred, so it’s as comfortable as possible in the hand. In addition to four sides of mounting surfaces, each rail comes with non-rotating QD sockets near the base for your choice of QD sling.
It’s hard to kill a quad rail. The slim, but sturdy extrusion isn’t liable to bend or bow, and the heat-treated barrel nut and anti-rotation tabs ensure a tight lockup that won’t shift with abuse. While this handguard can mount up with forward grips, bipods, and many other accessories, the rigidity makes it a great match for IR aiming laser devices.
Note: Due to the many different dimensions in BILLET UPPER RECEIVERS on the market, please contact your billet upper receiver manufacturer to ensure fit of this handguard. This handguard is compatible with forged upper receivers.
- 4140 Heat Treated Barrel Nut
- Barrel Nut Wrench Included
- Patented 4140 Heat Treated Torque Plate For Simple Installation
- 4 Sides MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail
- Two Integral Anti-Rotation QD Sling Sockets
- Fully Dehorned and Deburred
- 100% Made in USA- Keeps America Working
- Midwest Industries Lifetime Warranty
- Handguard Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard Finish: Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized
- Barrel Nut and Screw Material: Steel
- Installed Weight
- 7.25″ – 9.5 oz.
- 9.25″ – 11.4 oz.
- 9.5″ – 11.8 oz.
- 10″ – 12.3 oz.
- 12.625″ – 14.6 oz.
- 14″ – 16.0 oz.
- 15″ – 17.0 oz.
- Inside Diameter: 1.3″
- Height: 2.43″
- Width: 2.15″
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Midwest Industries Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Midwest Industries, Inc. stands behind every item we produce. If you are the original purchaser and a MI product fails due to manufacturing, assembly, or material defect, and you have not modified or abused the item, it will be repaired or replaced for life.
- Modification or alteration to these parts including custom coatings, voids all factory warranties.
- We are not responsible for items intentionally/accidentally damaged or destroyed, or products damaged by abuse/poor maintenance.
- This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the part or parts which are returned to Midwest Industries, Inc. and are determined by Midwest Industries, Inc. to be defective.
- This warranty, made to the original owner/purchaser, is not transferable.
The following items are excluded from this warranty:
- Normal wear of product finishes and of all metal or plastic parts.
- Damage or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, or unauthorized repair or modification.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
As always Midway Industries products are top notch. Handguard is solid and stout. AT3 delivers as usual, great prices and blazing fast shipping!!
Thanks for sharing your feedback! Glad to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase!
put a 10 inch MI quad rail on an 11.5" barrel, and I looks great. Also used the MI fixed front sight and folding rear sight.
That's awesome - congrats on your new setup!
Was satisfied with how quickly it got in (got here faster than the barrel).