Slick, Tough, and Easy to Install – The Combat Rail is Ready for Duty
The Combat Rail features everything you need to upgrade your AR-15 to a modern free-float system. 7 sides of M-LOK for accessories, 2 QD sling attachment points, full length top rail and anti-rotation tabs. And this rail is perfect for damn near any build you can dream up. From a super short 4.5″ length for PDWs, to full-length rails for standard 16 inch barrels or pin and weld jobs.
- Lightweight Design With Slim Profile
- 11 Lengths Available
- Barrel Nut, Screws, and Barrel Nut Wrench Included
- Features Patented 4140 Heat Treated Torque Plate For Simple Installation
- One Piece Free Float Design
- Rugged 6061 Aluminum Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized
- MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny Top rail
- Two Integral Anti-Rotation QD Sling Sockets
- Super Slim 1.5” Outside and 1.3” Inside Diameter
- 7 Sides of M-Lok Slots
- 5-Slot Polymer M-Lok rail included
- Fully Dehorned and Deburred
- 100% Made in USA- Keeps America Working
- MI Lifetime Warranty
This handguard is compatible with forged upper receivers.
Due to the many different dimensions in BILLET UPPER RECEIVERS on the market, please contact your billet upper receiver manufacturer to ensure fit of this handguard. For example, the AT3 Slick Side Billet Upper is not compatible.
Not for use with gas piston AR15s.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Midwest Industries Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Midwest Industries, Inc. stands behind every item we produce. If you are the original purchaser and a MI product fails due to manufacturing, assembly, or material defect, and you have not modified or abused the item, it will be repaired or replaced for life.
- Modification or alteration to these parts including custom coatings, voids all factory warranties.
- We are not responsible for items intentionally/accidentally damaged or destroyed, or products damaged by abuse/poor maintenance.
- This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the part or parts which are returned to Midwest Industries, Inc. and are determined by Midwest Industries, Inc. to be defective.
- This warranty, made to the original owner/purchaser, is not transferable.
The following items are excluded from this warranty:
- Normal wear of product finishes and of all metal or plastic parts.
- Damage or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, or unauthorized repair or modification.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
This is a damngood, easy to install handguard. It's lightweight and looks good too.
Thanks for sharing your feedback, Wes. We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!