Fortis Manufacturing M-LOK Camber Rail for AR-15
Cam Locked Fortis M-LOK Handguard
The Fortis Camber Rail features a unique cam-lock attachment method, with solid lockup on a stainless steel barrel nut. This rail has M-LOK slots on the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions, with a full length picatinny top rail. Plus, two QD sockets at the rear of the handguard. Installation can’t be simpler, requiring only the castle nut extension of your armorer’s wrench, and an included torx wrench.
Watch the video below for a full breakdown of the Camber rail’s features and installation. Be sure to check out the Camber Rail with Front Sight Base Cutout, if that’s your thing!
Which Handguard is Right for My Barrel?
The Camber Rail comes in a variety of sizes to suit short and long barrel AR-15 builds. Choose the right one for your build!
- 6.7 inch Handguard – Perfect for 7.5 inch barrels
- 9.6 inch Handguard – Perfect for 10.3 or 10.5 inch barrels
- 11.8 inch Handguard – Perfect for 12.5 inch barrels
- 13.8 inch Handguard – Perfect for 14.5 inch barrels
- 15.3 inch Handguard – Perfect for 16 inch barrels
- Handguard Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard Finish: Anodized
- Barrel Nut Material: Stainless Steel
- Internal Diameter – 1.34 inch
- Handguard Weight
- 6.7 inch – 5.56
- 9.6 inch – 7.08 oz
- 11.8 inch – 8.36 oz
- 13.8 inch – 9.18 oz
- 15.3 inch – 9.98 oz
- Barrel Nut Weight – 2.9 oz