We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Featuring a Patent Pending 2 Piece Barrel Nut that Provides 360 Degree Contact - Absolutely Lightweight and Super Easy Installation
Undoubtedly one of the leading brands in rail innovation and design, Fortis developed yet another spectacular handguard. The Night Rail™ is lightweight, very easy to install and is also able to mount with a full 360 degrees of contact. The new patent pending, two piece barrel nut is one of a kind! Developed from the ground up - the machining time it takes to make the barrel nut rivals the time making the actual rail. But wait, that's not to say the rail is simple to make. One look and you'll see that it's designed to precision. As a result, the rail not only looks impeccable, but is still true to Fortis's lightweight brand. The barrel nut/mounting system keeps the rail performing even during the harshest of conditions.
- Proprietary, patent pending 2 piece barrel nut that provides 360 degree contact
- Free float rail design
- M-LOK™ attachment points
- No visible screws on the rail system
- Will include (throw away) barrel nut wrench to install
- 7.4 oz / barrel nut 3.9 oz
- Made in the USA
- Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum / Barrel Nut: 4140 Steel
- Available in 10inch, 12inch, 14inch and 16inch