Fortis Manufacturing M-LOK Camber Rail with AR-15 FSB Cutout
Fortis Camber Rail with Front Sight Cutout
This FSB-friendly version of the Camber Rail allows you to free float your barrel, and retain your barrel’s front sight base. This M-LOK handguard has slots at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions, QD sling sockets machined in at the rear, and a top picatinny rail. Plus, it comes with a stainless steel barrel nut, which only needs the castle nut extension of your armorer’s wrench to install.
Watch the video below for a full breakdown of the Camber rail’s features and installation. Be sure to check out the standard Camber Rail, if you’d prefer a full length top rail!
Which Handguard is Right for My Barrel?
This version of the Camber Rail was designed to work for Carbine length and Midlength builds. Check with your rifle’s manufacturer for the gas system length, and choose the one that’s right for you!
- 9.6 inch Handguard – Perfect for Carbine length builds – 10.5 to 16 inch barrels
- 11.8 inch Handguard – Perfect for Midlength builds – 13.9 inch to 18 inch barrels
- Handguard Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard Finish: Anodized
- Barrel Nut Material: Stainless Steel
- Internal Diameter – 1.34 inch
- Handguard Weight
- 9.6 inch – 6.64 oz
- 11.8 inch – 7.7 oz
- Barrel Nut Weight – 2.9 oz