Geissele Automatics MK14 AR 15 Super Modular Rail – Slim M-LOK Free Float Rail
Lightweight, Slim-Line, and Built Tough by the Best in the Industry
The MK14 is the latest entry to the Geissele line up of Super Modular Rails. The new handguard design offers a smaller diameter and overall height to create a slimmer package. Included with the MK14 Super Modular Rail is an updated version of the proven Geissele Barrel Nut design, not only providing ease of installation but superior rigidity. The long surface contact of the 2.25” barrel nut interfaces with the receiver creating a platform that can be trusted to be straight and true the entire length of the free float rail. The MK14 is 3d precision machined using 6061-T6 Aluminum due to its strong, rigid and lightweight properties.
Utilizing Magpul’s M-LOK technology in the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions allow the end user full customization and modularity of their rifle to securely mount lights, bipods and other firearm accessories. The Geissele MK14 Super Modular rail is finished in a durable and long lasting Type 3 Hardcoat Anodizing.
- Lengths Available:
- Inside Diameter: 1.27″
- Outside Diameter: 1.52″
- Installed Weight:
- 7″: 9 oz
- 9.5″: 10.2 oz
- 13.5″: 12 oz
- 15″: 13.2 oz
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Geissele Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Geissele Automatics warrants its firearms, components, and tools against defects in materials and workmanship during the lifetime of the product.
- Geissele Automatics does not warrant against normal wear and tear, items consumed or expended by their normal use (including springs, pins, etc.), product misuse (including criminal misuse, negligence or use under the influence of drugs or alcohol), accidental damage, or damage caused by improper handling, unapproved modifications to the product, defective or improper ammunition, or corrosion.
- Defective accessories (e.g., scopes, suppressors, flash hiders, sights, slings, parts with glass or electronic components, etc.) may be warranted by their original manufacturers but are not covered by this warranty.
If you submit a valid claim under this Limited Lifetime Warranty, Geissele Automatics will authorize your return of the product and, at its sole discretion, will:
- Repair the product, including replacement of defective parts with new or refurbished parts
- Replace the product with a product of equal or greater value.
If Geissele Automatics decides to replace a product under this warranty, Geissele will keep the product being replaced.
You must satisfy all terms and restrictions set forth in this Limited Lifetime Warranty and obtain a Return Material Authorization before shipping any product to Geissele Automatics.
Before shipping any product to Geissele Automatics, please ensure the following:
- The product has not been modified, is clean and any accessories have been removed (unless otherwise instructed by a Geissele Automatics technical support agent)
- There is no ammunition in any product or packaging
- The completed Return Material Authorization form has been placed inside the packaging
- The Return Material Authorization number has been clearly written on the outside of the packaging.
Any failure to follow these instructions could result in your package being refused and returned to you without repairs at your expense.
To obtain service, contact Geissele Automatics at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-272-2060.