We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Super Lightweight Handguard with a Grooved Surface for a Solid yet Comfortable Grip for Seamless Firearm Handling
The UTG Pro M-LOK Free Float Handguard Super Slim line with Proprietary Barrel Nut Design is perfect for anyone looking to improve the appearance and performance of their AR. Precision Machined from 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Matte Black Hard Coat Anodize for a tougher finish. Designed for Standard Mil-spec AR15 Upper Receiver - you can never go wrong with this handguard. Upgrade today!
Available in 13",15" and 17".
- 56 M-LOK Slots on 7 Slot Tracks for Mounting M-LOK(TM) Rails and Direct Accessories, Easily Tailoring the Rifle to the User's Specific Requirements
- Designed for Standard Mil-spec AR15 Upper Receiver
- Super Lightweight with 37 Slot Picatinny Top Rail, Flush Fitting and Continuous with Flat Top AR15 Upper Receiver Providing Ample Real Estate for Optics and Other Accessories
- Integral Anti-rotation Tabs for Accurate Alignment with the Upper Receiver while Completely Preventing the Handguard From Rotating Under Heavy Use
- Ergonomic Octagonal Profile with Grooved Surface for a Solid, yet Comfortable Grip for Fast and Seamless Firearm Handling
- Barrel nut wrench included
- Scalloped Top Picatinny Rail Edges for Easy and Snag Free Accessory Mounting - Precision Machined from 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Matte Black Hard Coat Anodize
- Simple and User Friendly Installation with Included Easy to Follow Instructions, Barrel Nut Wrench, and Additional Installation Tools and Accessories
- Designed to Fit with Standard Gas Tube and Barrel Diameter Not Exceeding 1" Not Compatible with Piston System, Re-designed or Over-sized Upper Receivers
- Includes Two M-LOK Accessories: One 8 Slot Picatinny Rail Section for Accessory Mounting and One QD Sling Swivel Adaptor for Sling Swivel Attachment
- Rail Type: Picatinny/Weaver
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
Easy install, great fit, feels good and looks great.
I really love the quality of finish to this US-made UTG handguard. It is super slim and light, and has a nice rounded/octogonal profile that is comfortable to hold without the need for additional grips. The barrel nut mounting system is easy to align and feels very secure. Considering it has a full top picatinny rail and includes a 8-slot m-lok rail section and QD sling adapter, you may not need anything else! It perfectly finished off my new CA "featureless" build.