Midwest Industries Slim Line M-LOK AR 15 Handguard
Slim M-LOK Handguard with Integrated QD Sling Attachment
When you’re running a slick AR-15, your choice in handguard matters a lot. If you’re going for a perfectly sleek look without sacrificing the essential function for a modern carbine, the SLH handguard may be the right upgrade for your AR build. A smooth, rounded contour runs the entire length of the handguard, while still leaving plenty of room for your favorite accessories.
Slim in the Hand, but Huge on Features
This handguard comes with everything you need for a quick and easy installation, including allen wrenches and a barrel nut wrench. 3 sides of M-LOK slots ensure you’ll have room for lights, foregrips, bipods, or the included 5-slot picatinny rail adapter for even more options.
2 QD mounting holes can be found on either side of the receiver for slings, perfect for a two-point setup. Plus, the full length top rail has real estate for backup sights, switches, and whatever else you need.
Note: Due to the many different dimensions in BILLET UPPER RECEIVERS on the market, please contact your billet upper receiver manufacture to ensure fit of this handguard. This handguard is compatible with forged upper receivers.
- Steel Barrel Nut and Screws Included
- Barrel Nut Wrench Included
- Patented 4140 Heat Treated Torque Plate For Simple Installation
- MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny Top rail
- Two Integral Anti-Rotation QD Sling Sockets
- 3 Sides of M-Lok Slots
- 5-Slot Polymer M-Lok rail included
- Fully Dehorned and Deburred
- 100% Made in USA- Keeps America Working
- Midwest Industries Lifetime Warranty
- Handguard Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard Finish: Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized
- Barrel Nut and Screw Material: Steel
- Installed Weight
- 9.25″ – 8.5 oz
- 10.5″ – 9.0 oz.
- 12.625″ – 10.3 oz.
- 14″ – 11.0 oz.
- 15″ – 11.6 oz.
- Inside Diameter: 1.3″
- Outside Diameter: 1.5″
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Midwest Industries Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Midwest Industries, Inc. stands behind every item we produce. If you are the original purchaser and a MI product fails due to manufacturing, assembly, or material defect, and you have not modified or abused the item, it will be repaired or replaced for life.
- Modification or alteration to these parts including custom coatings, voids all factory warranties.
- We are not responsible for items intentionally/accidentally damaged or destroyed, or products damaged by abuse/poor maintenance.
- This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the part or parts which are returned to Midwest Industries, Inc. and are determined by Midwest Industries, Inc. to be defective.
- This warranty, made to the original owner/purchaser, is not transferable.
The following items are excluded from this warranty:
- Normal wear of product finishes and of all metal or plastic parts.
- Damage or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, or unauthorized repair or modification.