Required to Install Your New Super Modular Rail
Geissele’s Barrel Nut Wrench is sold separately from their Super Modular Rails, and is required for installation. This tool is made from steel, and features a 1/2″ drive for your torque wrench and breaker bar, teeth for uninstalling a standard AR15 barrel nut, and a single-peg section for installing Geissele barrel nuts.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Geissele Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Geissele Automatics warrants its firearms, components, and tools against defects in materials and workmanship during the lifetime of the product.
- Geissele Automatics does not warrant against normal wear and tear, items consumed or expended by their normal use (including springs, pins, etc.), product misuse (including criminal misuse, negligence or use under the influence of drugs or alcohol), accidental damage, or damage caused by improper handling, unapproved modifications to the product, defective or improper ammunition, or corrosion.
- Defective accessories (e.g., scopes, suppressors, flash hiders, sights, slings, parts with glass or electronic components, etc.) may be warranted by their original manufacturers but are not covered by this warranty.
If you submit a valid claim under this Limited Lifetime Warranty, Geissele Automatics will authorize your return of the product and, at its sole discretion, will:
- Repair the product, including replacement of defective parts with new or refurbished parts
- Replace the product with a product of equal or greater value.
If Geissele Automatics decides to replace a product under this warranty, Geissele will keep the product being replaced.
You must satisfy all terms and restrictions set forth in this Limited Lifetime Warranty and obtain a Return Material Authorization before shipping any product to Geissele Automatics.
Before shipping any product to Geissele Automatics, please ensure the following:
- The product has not been modified, is clean and any accessories have been removed (unless otherwise instructed by a Geissele Automatics technical support agent)
- There is no ammunition in any product or packaging
- The completed Return Material Authorization form has been placed inside the packaging
- The Return Material Authorization number has been clearly written on the outside of the packaging.
Any failure to follow these instructions could result in your package being refused and returned to you without repairs at your expense.
To obtain service, contact Geissele Automatics at email@example.com or 610-272-2060.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I destroyed a barrel nut with one of the “fancy” expensive gunsmith tools. I took a risk and ordered this one and I can say that it was excellent. It fit snug and you can use it with a torque wrench.
I’m extremely happy with the purchase. Three times cheaper than other multi-purpose gunsmith wrenches but of exceptional quality!
If you need an AR15/DPMS style LR308 barrel nut wrench this is the one!!! Highly recommended!
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!
Great for my 308 DPMS build and did not break the bank or drive me crazy like many other cheap and useless AR style tools out there
It wont chop wood for you or store silly survival string inside the handle however you can open a beer with it after you are able to confidently loosen and tighten a 308 barrel nut without marring it up and it likely works for AR 15 nuts as well
An obvious need if you’re going to install a Geissele rail. Unfortunately when I wanted to get mine it was either out of stock or the seller couldn’t ship to Puerto Rico. But not AT3, they came trough and with a great customer service.
Thanks for sharing your feedback, Jonathan. We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!