Geissele MK16 Super Modular Rail MLOK AR15 Handguard
Geissele Super Modular MK16 AR15 Rail
The Geissele Super Moduler MK16 Rail is one of the best free float MLOK AR15 rails available on the market. Upgrading your AR15 with the free float MK16 rail will increase your accuracy and ergonomics and decrease over all weight of your rifle. The MK16 is also used on the URGI Rifle adopted by the United States Military.
The Geissele Barrel Nut design, set-screws, and anti-rotation tabs ensure the rigidity of the rail against zero-deviation and rotation. Engineered to be stable enough for lasers and other equipment to retain zero after many rounds, high temperatures, and other variables that may affect zero.
Additionally, a full length top picatinny rail and seven sides of MLOK gives you plenty of options to add accessories such as foregrips, lasers, flashlights, and more. Using lightweight and strong parts, the MK16 exceeds all durability requirements in harsh environments and conditions set by the military.
Please refer to the manufacturer installation instructions here to determine if you can install this yourself or will need to use a gunsmith.
- Brand: Geissele Automatics
- Model: MK16 Super Modular Rail
- Color: Black and DDC
- Material: 7000 Series Aluminum
- Finish: Type 3 Hardcoat Anodize
- Inner Diameter: 1.26″
- Height: 2.39″
- 9.3″: 10.1oz (11.74oz w/ barrel nut)
- 10.5″: 11oz (12.6oz w/ barrel nut)
- 13.5″: 13.4oz (14.9oz w/ barrel nut)
- 15″: 15.6oz (17.1oz w/ barrel nut)
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Geissele Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Geissele Automatics warrants its firearms, components, and tools against defects in materials and workmanship during the lifetime of the product.
- Geissele Automatics does not warrant against normal wear and tear, items consumed or expended by their normal use (including springs, pins, etc.), product misuse (including criminal misuse, negligence or use under the influence of drugs or alcohol), accidental damage, or damage caused by improper handling, unapproved modifications to the product, defective or improper ammunition, or corrosion.
- Defective accessories (e.g., scopes, suppressors, flash hiders, sights, slings, parts with glass or electronic components, etc.) may be warranted by their original manufacturers but are not covered by this warranty.
If you submit a valid claim under this Limited Lifetime Warranty, Geissele Automatics will authorize your return of the product and, at its sole discretion, will:
- Repair the product, including replacement of defective parts with new or refurbished parts
- Replace the product with a product of equal or greater value.
If Geissele Automatics decides to replace a product under this warranty, Geissele will keep the product being replaced.
You must satisfy all terms and restrictions set forth in this Limited Lifetime Warranty and obtain a Return Material Authorization before shipping any product to Geissele Automatics.
Before shipping any product to Geissele Automatics, please ensure the following:
- The product has not been modified, is clean and any accessories have been removed (unless otherwise instructed by a Geissele Automatics technical support agent)
- There is no ammunition in any product or packaging
- The completed Return Material Authorization form has been placed inside the packaging
- The Return Material Authorization number has been clearly written on the outside of the packaging.
Any failure to follow these instructions could result in your package being refused and returned to you without repairs at your expense.
To obtain service, contact Geissele Automatics at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-272-2060.