Remington Rem-Oil Spray Can
Remington Rem-Oil Spray Can
Rem-Oil is a high-quality lubricant that effectively removes dirt and grime while protecting metal parts from rust and corrosion. Its advanced formula forms a long-lasting film that reduces metal-to-metal wear, making it perfect for keeping your firearms in top condition.
With its convenient 4 oz. spray can and liquid formula, Rem-Oil is easy to apply and ensures that every nook and cranny of your firearm is coated for optimal protection. The aerosol can also makes it easy to reach areas that are difficult to access with traditional lubricants.
For over 200 years, Remington has been setting the standard for firearm care and maintenance. Their innovative products are designed to keep your firearms performing at their best, and Rem-Oil is no exception. Trust in the quality and effectiveness of Rem-Oil to keep your firearms in top condition.
Invest in Rem-Oil today and experience the peace of mind that comes with knowing your firearms are protected by a trusted and reliable brand.
- Brand: Remington
- Model: Rem-Oil Spray Can
- MPN: 26610 and 24027
- Size: 4 OZ and 10 OZ
- Color: Green/Yellow
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Remington Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Remington Arms Company, LLC warrants to the original purchaser of a new firearm from Remington that such firearm shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for the duration of time that the Purchaser originally owns that firearm.
- Remington, in its sole discretion, shall repair or replace the firearm if the Purchaser submits a valid warranty claim in accordance with these instructions.
- If Remington opts to replace the firearm, Remington will keep the firearm that it replaces.
- The Purchaser’s remedies under this warranty are limited to repair or replacement of the firearm; Remington will not provide cash, credit, or refund.
For the avoidance of doubt, this warranty does not apply to or cover any defects associated with any on-gun, or off-gun, part or accessory that Remington includes with your firearm that:
- Capable of being readily detached and, or, replaced
- Bears the name of a brand other than Remington
- Includes any glass or electronic component.
Remington does not warrant against any type of defect to the firearm that Remington did not cause, including but not limited to damage or defects arising out of:
- Failure to provide proper care and maintenance,
- Accidents, abuse, or misuse
- Barrel obstruction
- Hand loaded, reloaded, or improper ammunition
- Unauthorized adjustments, repairs, or modifications, or
- Normal wear and tear.
Address: Remington Arms Company, LLC 870 Remington Drive Madison, North Carolina 27025