G96 Complete Gun Oil – 4 oz Squeeze Bottle
The Complete & Effective Treatment for your AR-15
G96 Complete Gun Oil was designed to solve a gun owner’s cleaning, lubricating, and corrosion protection problems. A unique formulation of active lubricants will not freeze, oxidize, or evaporate. Designed with a pleasant odor, this gun oil ensures perfect firing from -50 F below zero to 350 F.
G96 Gun Oil is the finest, most complete firearms product made. It cleans, lubricates, and protects your gun in one operation. No solvent or preservation is necessary. G96 Gun Oil is the same as G96 Gun Treatment except that it is a liquid and not an aerosol spray.
Available in 4 oz Squeeze Bottle with Twist Cap
- Cleans Your Gun: Contains solvents that will completely remove all traces of rust, gun powder, leading, and corrosion in seconds.
- Lubricates Your Gun: Contains lubricants that will not freeze, oxidize, or evaporate (the result of missile research). Leaves no gummy residue. Keeps firing pin and all moving parts working as low as -50F below zero; insures perfect firing every time.
- Protects Your Gun: Leaves invisible magnetic film over all metal parts which protects your gun against rust under all weather conditions, even saltwater spray. Protects frequently handled guns against “fingerprint” damage. This is the single and best gun care maintenance product ever designed to solve a gun owner’s cleaning, lubricating, and corrosion protection problems. A unique formulation of active lubricants will not freeze, oxidize, or evaporate. Designed with a pleasant odor, this gun treatment is assured perfect firing from 50 F below zero to 350 F.
- Safe for use on polymers.
Directions for use:
- If necessary, clean the firearm first using G96 Bore Solvent or G96 Crud Buster.
- Spray evenly over the area to be treated.
- Allow the treatment to sit for 60 seconds.
- Wipe with a clean cloth.
- Apply to all metal surfaces, inside the chamber, and inside the barrel.
- Wipe after application.
- When treating a gun for the first time or for long-term storage protection, spray three times, wiping dry after the first and second applications.
- Note: After treating the gun allow the solvent contained in the oil to evaporate for 10 minutes before placing the gun in an airtight container such as a gun case, sealed carton, etc.