Birchwood Casey Perma Blue 3 oz Bottle
Touch Up Steel Finishes on Your Rifle
Birchwood Casey Perma Blue provides an easy way to touch up bare steel on your AR-15 and more. If you have “scarring” on your barrel from home gunsmithing, or just scraped off some finish over time, applying this liquid will blacken bare steel to a more uniform finish.
How to Use
- Safety first: make sure you’re using sterile gloves of some kind before handling Perma Blue.
This is a corrosive solvent, do not let it come in contact with your skin.
- Clean and degrease the surface you want to blue – isopropyl alcohol is a good option for this
- Pour a small amount of Perma Blue into a separate container. Do not use the Perma Blue bottle or cap, as you’ll contaminate the solvent.
- Dip a q-tip or other cotton swab into your separate container, and apply Perma Blue evenly on the surface of your bare steel.
- Re-apply as needed to achieve the shade of black you need.
- When you’re finished, wipe down your steel with a q-tip or swab, and ensure you dispose of any materials properly.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Birchwood Casey Warranty
If you want to know more details about Birchwood Casey Warranty, please contact them in the details below:
- Telephone: 877-269-8490
- Email: email@example.com