Birchwood Casey Aluminum Black 3 oz Bottle
Repair Scratches on your AR-15 Receivers and More
Birchwood Casey’s Aluminum Black quickly repairs scratches and marring to aluminum, which is perfect for a scuffed up AR-15 receiver or handguard. This solvent quickly darkens bare aluminum, and can be re-applied to achieve a darker finish to match your anodizing.
How to Use
- Safety first: make sure you’re using sterile gloves of some kind before handling Aluminum Black.
This is a corrosive solvent, do not let it come in contact with your skin.
- Clean and degrease the surface you want to blacken – isopropyl alcohol is a good option for this
- Pour a small amount of Aluminum Black into a separate container. Do not use the Aluminum Black bottle or cap, as you’ll contaminate the solvent.
- Dip a q-tip or other cotton swab into your separate container, and apply Aluminum Black evenly on the aluminum surface.
- Re-apply as needed to achieve the shade of black you need.
- When you’re finished, wipe down your steel with a q-tip or swab, and ensure you dispose of any materials properly.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Birchwood Casey Warranty
If you want to know more details about Birchwood Casey Warranty, please contact them in the details below:
- Telephone: 877-269-8490
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org