Birchwood Casey Aluminum Black Touch-Up Pen
Touch Up Pen for AR-15 Receivers and More
This fast-acting Aluminum Black Touch Up Pen is perfect for unsightly scuffs on your AR-15 receiver, handguard, or buffer tube. This felt-tipped pen contains a solvent that instantly blackens bare aluminum in a single swipe, and will get darker with multiple applications.
How to Use
- Safety first: Ensure you skin does not come in contact with the tip of the pen. Use gloves to be safe.
- Clean and degrease the surface you want to blacken – isopropyl alcohol is a good option for this
- Take off the cap of the pen, and swipe it over the marred surface. You’ll see the reaction instantly.
- Re-apply as needed to achieve the darkness of finish you desire.
- When you’re done, cap off the pen and wipe off any excess Aluminum Black if needed.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Birchwood Casey Warranty
If you want to know more details about Birchwood Casey Warranty, please contact them in the details below:
- Telephone: 877-269-8490
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org