Rise Armament HP Compensator for .223/5.56
Rise Armament Compensator
The Rise Armament RA-701 Compensator features side and top ports to eliminate muzzle rise in your AR-15. This compensator vents combustion gases from either side to reduce recoil, and pushes the rifle down with top ports to stop muzzle climb. The front of the comp also has a recessed crown, maintaining your rifle’s accuracy. Comes in Black Nitride and Stainless Steel finishes.
- Material: 416 stainless steel
- Length: 2.5”
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Threads: 1/2-28 TPI
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Rise Armament Lifetime Warranty
- We have no doubt you’ll love our products. We’re so confident that we’ll let you buy—and try—our products with no risk. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please return the item to the address below for a refund or replacement within 30 days. That’s right. You can buy a gun or accessory, shoot it, and return it if you aren’t completely satisfied.
- You must include a completed return form with your return. The product must be undamaged and in its original condition. Return it with the receipt in its original, unaltered packaging and with all included material such as manuals, decals, kits, etc.
- You are responsible for packaging the product so it is not damaged during shipping. To help ensure the product is not damaged, we recommend returning it in its original shipping box and packing materials. You may be charged for any damaged or lost items.
- Although you may return fired products, you may not return products that have been altered or modified. RISE Armament is not responsible for lost return shipments.
Our products are backed by a lifetime guarantee. If you have any issues with a RISE Armament product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If there is a manufacturing defect, we will provide a replacement or refund—whichever you prefer.