Griffin Armament M4SD AR 15 Flash Compensator – 5.56mm 1/2 x 28
Lightweight Compressor For Additional Sacrificial Baffle And A Better Flash Signature
The Griffin Armament M4SD Flash Compensator is included in the latest revision of FlashComp series with winning features of the Hammer Comp integrated. It adds an additional sacrificial baffle that offers a better flash signature and delivers minimalist design and weight for AR owners.
The M4SD Flash Compensator is extremely durable and made with low concussion flash which provides an elegant solution to a complex problem. It also includes a shim set and over-travel stop washer (for mounting to suppressor).
Combines Three Functions
The M4SD FlashComp optimally combines the functions of three traditionally separate classes of devices- Muzzle Brakes, Tactical Compensators, and Flash Suppressors. It’s compatible with the M4SD series GATE-LOK suppressor attached, Non-SBR, M4 carbine builds (M4SDK, M4SD2, 30SD, and 30SDK suppressors).
- Ambidextrous QD Mount
- Free of wear prone geometry
- Flash tines help mitigate excessive flash
- Precisely calculated porting to neutralize muzzle movement
- 2 Sacrificial baffles to extend the life of your suppressor
- 17-4 PH Stainless steel to withstand hard use
- Lustrous Black Nitride Finish
- Griffin Laser Logo Marked
- 1/2×28 industry-standard Thread Pitch for 5.56mm carbines
- Shim set Included
- Over-Travel stop washer Included
- Compatible with M4SD, M4SDK, M4SD2, and 30SD series silencers
- Cartridge: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Finish: Black Nitride
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 0.863 Inches
- Length: 2.25 Inches
- Weight: 2.9 Ounce
- Threads: 1/2″-28
- The over-travel stop tab should be positioned at the bottom of the muzzle device (6 O’clock).
- For optimal flash reduction we recommend 14.5 or longer barreled host weapons.
- Made in the USA.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Griffin Armament Perpetual Lifetime Warranty
For the life of the product, we will repair or replace the product at no charge to you if it becomes damaged or defective for any reason other than loss, theft, or misuse.
- No warranty card or registration needed
- No receipt required
- Warranty is fully transferable to future owners of the product.
With tens of thousands of satisfied customers, we have the confidence to offer you one of the best warranties in the industry. Our commitment to customer service and satisfaction is equally as important as our commitment to product quality and value. Our Perpetual™ Warranty will always be there to take care of our customers.
- Griffin Armament’s warranty does not cover loss, normal wear, damage to our product or the host weapon system resulting in whole or in part from abusive or negligent use, unauthorized modification, improperly threaded barrels, improperly mounted suppressors, improperly loaded or reloaded ammunition, or neglect.
- Finish wear is cosmetic and is not covered by this warranty. Any repairs to the unit made necessary by the above-mentioned factors may be invoiced to the owner at a maximum of 30% of current MSRP for the most compatible product.
- The individual barrel length and calibers warranted are listed in the manual you receive with your product or on the product page [applicable only to the most current model of the respective product].
- In all cases, refer to the product manual for limitations prior to using a Griffin Armament product.