Rosco Manufacturing 11.5 Inch Sauce Pack – AR-15 Stainless Barrel, BCG, Gas Block & Gas Tube
11.5 Inch Sauce Pack with Bloodline Nitride AR-15 Barrel
The Rosco “Sauce Pack” delivers high quality components for the core of your rifle build. This kit includes a 11.5 inch 4150 CMV nitride barrel with 5.56 NATO chamber, Rosco’s black nitride bolt carrier, along with the gas block and tube you’ll need for installation. All this make the “guts” of a high quality build – all you need to do is drop these parts into your upper and handguard of choice.
When choosing a handguard for this build, we recommend a length between 9 and 10 inches, to keep the muzzle threads accessible but the gas block covered. If you’re planning to add a suppressor, check out the Sons of Liberty Gun Works NOX9 Flash Hider with Dead Air Keymount compatibility.
- 11.5 Inch Bloodline Carbine Barrel
- Black Nitride Bolt Carrier Group
- .750 Low Profile Gas Block
- Carbine Length Melonite Gas Tube
Note: The barrel is pre-dimpled for the gas block’s rear set screw. Gas block and tube require assembly.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length: 11.5″
- Barrel Twist: 1/7
- Barrel Material: 4150 CMV Steel
- Gas System: Midlength
- Muzzle Threads: 1/2×28
- Gas Block Diameter: .750″
- BCG Finish: Black Nitride
- Bolt Material: 9310 Steel, MPI and HPT
- Carrier Material: 8620 Steel
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Rosco Manufacturing Returns & Warranty
- Rosco Manufacturing prides itself on creating a well-made product and taking care of its customers. That being the case we will warranty against any defects stemming from manufacturing, or if you received the incorrect part.
- To be eligible for a return, the customer must contact our Customer Service/ Sales Department and make them aware of the issue first. If the issue is related to a technical matter, we will try and resolve it by troubleshooting before we exchange the product or issue a return/ refund.
- If a return is authorized, we will send a shipping label to the customer to use and send the item back to us. The item must be in the original packaging and have the receipt or proof of purchase in the box.
In the event that you receive a product that you changed your mind about or your build needs have changed, we will extend you the following refund policy:
- The original customer has 30 calendar days to return an item from the date they received it, with no exceptions.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- The item must be in the original packaging and have the receipt or proof of purchase in the box.
- We ultimately still hold the right to deny a return if terms are not met, or there are other determining factors that prompt us to deny one.
- Once we receive the item back, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received the returned item.
- We will immediately notify you of the status of your new product or refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will send you a new product or initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment) minus a 10% restocking fee (depending on the reason for return).
- You should receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- Telephone: 401-228-0120
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org