We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
AT3™ Upper Receiver and SPEAR Handguard Combo
Lifetime WarrantyOn All AT3 Brand Products
All AT3 Tactical Brand Products carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
This includes AT3 Red Dot Sights, Handguards, Iron Sights, and any other product that carries the “AT3 Tactical” or “AT3™” name. For other brands (ex. Magpul or Troy), please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
In the event that your AT3™ product becomes unusable, we will repair or replace the product at no charge to you.
If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. The warranty is fully transferable, but we may require information about the original purchase to validate the authenticity of the product.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact AT3 Tactical to start the process
Our contact info is available here. To expedite processing, please provide your order information and description of the defect.
Please note: The AT3 Lifetime Warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional damage or cosmetic damage that doesn’t affect the performance of the product.
Fast & Free Shipping On orders over $50
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
Getting Started on Your Next Build? Go Sleek and Lightweight with our Billet Upper and SPEAR M-LOK Handguard.
The slim free-float design of the SPEAR handguard enhances accuracy while minimizing the weight of your rifle, M-LOK attachment slots and included rail section provide unlimited options for accessorizing your build. Our billet upper matches the contours of the handguard perfectly, for a monolithic look in 3 different finishes.
With 12” or 15” lengths available, the SPEAR handguard is ideal for starting your next AR-15 build, or upgrading an existing firearm. And with our selection of barrels, gas blocks, muzzle devices, bolt carrier groups, and charging handles, you can get the custom upper you need at the right price.
Lightweight & Durable
- Slim and lightweight M-LOK design, with attachment points at the 3, 6, & 9 o’clock positions and lightened picatinny rail at the 12 o’clock position
- Durable 6061 aircraft aluminum alloy construction – designed to take a beating
- Picatinny top rail perfectly aligns with the included billet upper, with matching finish and lines for a monolithic look.
- Handguard uses screws to clamp around the barrel nut, with anti-rotation tabs and anti-slip screws that ensure a rock-solid lockup
Easy to Install
- Installs clean and secure with only a few simple steps – all you’ll need is a torque wrench, vise block, and vise. Click here to view our instructions.
- Seriously, it’s easy. Torque down the barrel nut, slip the handguard over, and tighten down the screws. No need for special plates or adhesives for a rock-solid fit
- Perfect for assembling a new upper build – be sure to check out our selection of upper receiver components for completing a custom job!
- Once you’ve got everything installed, you’ll have plenty of room for M-LOK accessories and adapters.
Exceptional Fit and Finish
- Durable matte-black anodized or Cerakote finishes resist scratches and provide an attractive surface that matches the rest of your build
- Vented top rail reduces weight and dissipates heat from shooting
- Finger grooves down the length of the handguard provide a more ergonomic hold and a unique look
- Fully dehorned and free of burrs and other sharp snag points
- Proudly made in the USA
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
Full kit – includes all mounting hardware, plus one M-LOK 5-Slot Rail section and barrel nut wrench.
Note: most rifle setups will require the use of a low profile gas block that sits under the handguard.
Included in the combo:
Billet upper receiver, handguard with aluminum barrel nut and all mounting hardware, one 5-slot M-LOK to-picatinny rail, hex wrenches for handguard and rail sections, and barrel nut wrench.
- Rifle Type: AR-15 (If you have a .308 AR variant, check out our AR-10 / .308 page)
- Material: 6061 Aircraft Aluminum
- Included Rail Sections: One Aluminum Picatinny Rail Section – 1 3/4” Length, 5 slots
- Finish: Hard-coat anodized (matte black)
- Handguard inside diameter: 1 3/8”
- Barrel nut inside diameter: 1.02” (compatible with barrels up to 1” diameter)
- 9″ Handguard – 8.3 oz (handguard only) / 9.9 oz (with hardware)
- 12″ Handguard – 9.3 oz (handguard only) / 10.9oz (handguard hardware)
- 15″ Handguard – 10.3oz (handguard only) / 11.9oz (handguard hardware)
- Billet Upper – 7.1oz
- Actual Handguard Length
- 9″ – 9.25″
- 12″ – 12.0″
- 15″ – 15.0″
Want to see the full kit in action? Check out 704 Tactical’s Review!
What tools and additional parts are required?
For parts – most setups will require a low profile gas block.
For tools – we recommend:
- A vise and non-marring vise block for holding the upper
- A torque wrench to assure you stay in the AR-15 barrel nut torque range while timing the barrel nut (30-60 ft lbs)
Have Questions About this Product?
I love it, couldnt be happier, highly recommend! Its bot done yet but here is the start of my build.
Seams sturdy and very well built, the upper and hand guard match up perfectly for a sleek profile I really like the Barrel nut that comes with it and the way the hand guard attaches to it simple great design with no timming of the barrel nut. Will Definitely purchase again next time I build another upper.
Was looking for a new lighter mono-lithic upper combo for my most recent AR-47 upper build-out. Almost gave up looking when I saw this unit
at the end of the line on a Google page. I ordered it the same day. Got to actually talk to Zak the CEO which only further comfirmed my choice.
As I said in my title this unit is a real sleeper. When will the rest of the industry figure out how great your gun look and function with a mono-lithic upper? This combo is light and comparable in quaity to the Midwest Inustries weight. The finish is a low sheen anodized (will closely resemble most Gen 2 lowers) and just comes under the 5 stars I give the handguard becuse there is a very slight difference in the finish of the upper and the handguard. Their logo (AT3) is one of the best in the business, prominently located on the right side of the handguard with some other AT3 info located on the lower angle of the same side (I would move that up one rung because it's so well done). The first thing I do with almost all my build-outs is dump the stock dust covers and go with a SI -ultimaste dust cover, the crowning touch to this whole project. All in all,
this a fabulous product for the price!
Fit and finish is great. Handgaurd attachment very sturdy. Used for 6.8 spc build. Perfect!
The combination of the upper and hand guard is very secure and solid. They match up perfectly. The hang guard has no shape edges to snag your hand and it is relatively light compared to other comparable hand guards. Yes, it does not have a forward assist but unless you are in the desert or under fire with a lot of debris, I feel as though it is not needed.