AT3 Forged Upper with Lightweight Quad Rail Combo
If you’re looking to update your rifle with a custom look and a rock solid quad rail, save big by bundling AT3’s forged upper receiver with the Pro Quad Rail! This setup is perfect for building out a custom upper, and dropping it onto a milspec lower receiver. With a few simple tools, this AR upper combo kit comes together to make an exceptional package that’s light on cost.
When you buy this kit, you get a stripped forged upper receiver, a lightweight picatinny quad rail, plus an upper receiver parts kit for finishing the dust cover and forward assist. We also offer this kit in a variety of Cerakote colors, so you can really make your rifle your own, with the option to color match on Magpul FDE and OD Green shades.
Improved Design and Easy Installation
The Pro Series Rail comes in 7″, 9″, 12.5″, and 15″ inch lengths, making it ideal for upgrading existing guns or starting fresh with specialized AR15 builds. And with our selection of barrels, gas blocks, muzzle devices, bolt carrier groups, and charging handles, you can get the custom upper you need at the right price.
Solid and Secure Mounting
- This rail is lightened down all four sides of Picatinny Rail, making it lightweight while still remaining solid for all your favorite accessories
- 5 Integrated non-rotating QD Sockets for a variety of sling configurations
- Durable 6061 aircraft aluminum alloy construction – designed to take a beating
- Picatinny top rail perfectly aligns with AR-15 flat-top upper receivers
- Handguard uses screws to clamp around the barrel nut, with anti-rotation tabs and anti-slip screws that ensure a rock-solid lockup
- Installs easily, just like our SPEAR M-LOK rail – you’ll only need a few simple tools to get the rail installed. Click here to view our instructions.
- Once you’ve got it installed, you’ll have plenty of room for any Picatinny rail accessories like lights, foregrips, lasers, or bipods
- Seriously, it’s easy. Check out our video below for a guide on the complete installation.
Exceptional Fit and Finish
- Durable matte-black anodized finish resists scratches and provides an attractive surface that matches the rest of your build
- Vented rails on all 4 sides reduce weight and help dissipate heat from shooting
- Scalloped rails and clean lines for a unique look that flows into the AT3 Billet Upper
- Proudly made in the USA
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
What’s in the box?
- AT3 Forged Upper Receiver
- AT3 Pro Quad Rail (Includes all hardware and barrel nut wrench)
- AT3 Upper Parts Kit (Forward Assist and Dust Cover Assemblies)
I want to keep my front sight base! Which length do I choose?
Use the appropriate length rail for your gas system:
- Carbine Length – 7″ Pro Quad Rail
- Midlength – 9″ Pro Quad Rail
- Rifle Length – 12.5″ Pro Quad Rail
- Rifle Type: AR-15 (If you have a .308 AR variant, check out our AR-10 / .308 page)
- Receiver Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Standard Finish: Hardcoat Anodized Black
- Cerakote Finishes
- Flat Dark Earth: H-267 Magpul® Flat Dark Earth
- OD Green: H-232 Magpul® OD Green
- Gray: H-188 Magpul® Stealth Grey
- Pink: H-224 SIG™ Pink
- Burnt Bronze: H-148 Burnt Bronze
- Tungsten: H-237 Tungsten
- Titanium: H-170 Titanium
- Handguard inside diameter: 1.35”
- Barrel Nut Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Barrel nut inside diameter: 1.02” (compatible with barrels up to 1” diameter)
- 7″ Handguard – 9 oz
- 9″ Handguard – 12 oz
- 12″ Handguard – 15 oz
- 15″ Handguard – 1 lbs 2oz
- Hardware (Barrel Nut and Screws) 1.6 oz.
- Actual Handguard Length
- 7″ – 7″
- 9″ – 9″
- 12.5″ – 12.5″
- 15″ – 15.0″
What tools and additional parts are required?
For parts – most setups will require a low profile gas block to sit under the handguard – most barrels will work with the handguard.
For tools – we recommend:
- A vise and non-marring vise block for holding the upper
- Roll pin punch and non-marring hammer for driving in the forward assist pin
- A torque wrench and breaker bar to assure you stay in the AR-15 barrel nut torque range while timing the barrel nut (30-60 ft lbs)
- Blue Loctite for the mounting screws
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
All AT3 Tactical Brand Products carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
This includes AT3 Red Dot Sights, Handguards, Iron Sights, and any other product that carries the “AT3 Tactical” or “AT3™” name. For other brands (ex. Magpul or Troy), please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
In the event that your AT3™ product becomes unusable, we will repair or replace the product at no charge to you.
If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. The warranty is fully transferable, but we may require information about the original purchase to validate the authenticity of the product.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact AT3 Tactical to start the process
Our contact info is available here. To expedite processing, please provide your order information and description of the defect.
Please note: The AT3 Lifetime Warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional damage or cosmetic damage that doesn’t affect the performance of the product.
Very well manufactured and the coating is great. The alignment tabs on the fore end were an unexpected bonus ( or I didn't read the description well enough). Will dVery well manufactured and the coating is great. The alignment tabs on the fore end were an unexpected bonus ( or I didn't read the description well enough). Will definitely buy again when I want my next build.efinitely buy again when I want my next build.
Thanks for the review. We're glad you like the product!