We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
SB Tactical SBPDW AR Pistol Brace
90 Day No-Hassle Returns We Pay Return Shipping
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at email@example.com and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at email@example.com – we will do our best to make it right.
Fast & Free Shipping On orders over $50
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
The Right Balance of Weight, Rigidity and Functionality – A Major Upgrade for Your AR
The SBPDW is undeniably one of the best looking and best pistol brace on the market. Designed together with Maxim Defense, the SBPDW is 3-position adjustable and is compatible with mil-spec bolt carrier groups and carbine buffers. Made from the highest quality materials, you can only expect optimum performance and superior comfort from this product. Complete assembly, installs in a matter of minutes and you’re ready to go!
- 3-position adjustable
- Complete assembly, ready-to-install, including a proprietary buffer tube (does not include buffer/spring)
- Compatible with mil-spec bolt carrier groups and carbine buffers/springs
- QD attachment point at 6 o’clock position on housing
- ATF compliant, US veteran designed and proudly made in the USA
- Product Includes: complete assembly, adjustable nylon strap
- The end plate and castle nut are integral to the assembly
- Castle nut wrenches are often steel. The SBPDW buffer tube/castle nut assembly is aluminum. Care must be taken during installation / removal to avoid damaging the nut.
- Space between rods is 1.175”
- Depth of the tube is 6.920”
- Not compatible with Freedom Ordnance FX-9 lowers or SIG M400/516 lowers with integral QD sockets
- Mil-spec AR-15 receivers
- 2.25 in
- 6.75 in (collapsed), 8.125 in (mid), 9.375 (extended) in
- 1 in
- 18.14 oz
Have Questions About this Product?