We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
The Right Balance of Weight, Rigidity and Functionality - A Major Upgrade for Your AR
The SBPDW is undeniably one of the best looking and best pistol brace on the market. Designed together with Maxim Defense, the SBPDW is 3-position adjustable and is compatible with mil-spec bolt carrier groups and carbine buffers. Made from the highest quality materials, you can only expect optimum performance and superior comfort from this product. Complete assembly, installs in a matter of minutes and you're ready to go!
- 3-position adjustable
- Complete assembly, ready-to-install, including a proprietary buffer tube (does not include buffer/spring)
- Compatible with mil-spec bolt carrier groups and carbine buffers/springs
- QD attachment point at 6 o’clock position on housing
- ATF compliant, US veteran designed and proudly made in the USA
- Product Includes: complete assembly, adjustable nylon strap
- The end plate and castle nut are integral to the assembly
- Castle nut wrenches are often steel. The SBPDW buffer tube/castle nut assembly is aluminum. Care must be taken during installation / removal to avoid damaging the nut.
- Space between rods is 1.175”
- Depth of the tube is 6.920”
- Not compatible with Freedom Ordnance FX-9 lowers or SIG M400/516 lowers with integral QD sockets
- Mil-spec AR-15 receivers
- 2.25 in
- 6.75 in (collapsed), 8.125 in (mid), 9.375 (extended) in
- 1 in
- 18.14 oz