Troy S.S.Q.D. Quick-Detach Sling Swivel
Made for gunfighters, the Troy SSQD Sling Swivel easily mounts and dismounts to compatible handguards, stocks, and more with the push of a button. Made from steel with sturdy stainless ball bearings, this QD sling swivel is ready for duty in all environments. Unlike other QD sling swivels, the Troy SSQD features a raised bezel to prevent accidental release while in use.
1 inch wide and built to Troy’s high standards, the SSQD is a fantastic option for quick-detach sling swivels on your rifle.
- Brand: Troy
- Model: S.S.Q.D. Sling Swivel
- Fit: QD Sling Sockets
- Sling Width: 1 Inch
- Material: Steel and Stainless Steel
- Finish: Manganese Phosphate
- Weight: 0.35 oz
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact Troy for more information to start the process.
Return Warranty of Defective Products:
- All Troy products are manufactured in the USA using the finest quality materials.
- All Troy products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship.
- Troy will repair or replace a defective product (or part/component).
- This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product, part, or component.
- Troy will determine in its sole and exclusive discretion whether to repair or replace a product, part, or component.
- Troy also reserves the right to determine the means and materials by which such repair or replacement will be made.
- All defective product returns must be pre-authorized by Troy customer service and be accompanied by an RMA Number.
- You must contact customer service to receive an RMA Number prior to returning any product.
- You must have your original purchase paperwork, including your receipt or other proof of purchase, and be willing to provide these documents to Troy.
- This warranty and return of defective goods policy applies to all purchasers, including but not limited to dealers, distributors, and retail customers.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This mount is very sturdy and holds well. I gave it 4 stars only because the "quick" portion of the disconnect isn't really quick. The button is difficult to press with medium-large fingers. However, that being the case, accidental disconnect isn't an issue. I would recommend this to my LEO brothers.