Troy BattleSight Adjustment Tool
The Troy BattleSight Adjustment Tool is a versatile and easy-to-use tool designed to help you adjust the elevation and windage on your Troy Front M4 and HK Style BattleSights. With this tool, you can make precise adjustments to your sights to ensure optimal accuracy, whether you’re at the range or in the field.
The tool is compact and lightweight, making it easy to carry with you wherever you go. So if you want to get the most out of your Troy BattleSights, the Troy BattleSight Adjustment Tool is a must-have accessory.
- Brand: Troy
- Fit: Troy Front Sights
- Color: Color
- Material: Aluminum
- Dimensions: 4 W x 7.8 L x 0.4 H
- Weight: 0.13 lb
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact Troy for more information to start the process.
Return Warranty of Defective Products:
- All Troy products are manufactured in the USA using the finest quality materials.
- All Troy products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship.
- Troy will repair or replace a defective product (or part/component).
- This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product, part, or component.
- Troy will determine in its sole and exclusive discretion whether to repair or replace a product, part, or component.
- Troy also reserves the right to determine the means and materials by which such repair or replacement will be made.
- All defective product returns must be pre-authorized by Troy customer service and be accompanied by an RMA Number.
- You must contact customer service to receive an RMA Number prior to returning any product.
- You must have your original purchase paperwork, including your receipt or other proof of purchase, and be willing to provide these documents to Troy.
- This warranty and return of defective goods policy applies to all purchasers, including but not limited to dealers, distributors, and retail customers.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
When I take a day off to the range the little hardo has it's place as well. I go to pattern my loads and I don't want to deal w optic problems, feeding problems or sight adjustment issues. This tool has it's place among essential gear. Built tough, knurled for a firm grip, and of substance in length as well. Can I adjust w a round....? Yes, but only as a last resort and it's not as easy. The only thing I thought was lacking was a hole drilled in the end. I like to hang items around my neck for quick access and easy to locate with a lanyard on or off. Great product but that's how I would enhance it to sell itself more readily and to be there when you need it. I don't want more stuff in my pockets. Two is one and one is none. That's why I ordered two. Buy two or more, let Troy make ur range day more memorable.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.
great tool for adjusting your sights
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!
Great tool to easily adjust your front and rear sights. Makes sighting in the BUIS a breeze.