The SBV1017 or the Spike's Tactical Dynacomp Extreme is a black 5.56 muzzle device that reduces recoil impulse and muzzle climb. Make faster follow up shots with the SBV1017.
- Extreme muzzle device; Balances the direction of the muzzle blast along the vertical and perpendicular planes of the muzzle to reduce muzzle rise, while the end of the device restricts forward energy to reduce parallel recoil
- Machined from 303 Stainless Steel; Strong and durable
- Black Melonite finish; protected to last
- Ball dimpled expansion ports; For smooth expansion of gases and rapid heat dissipation
- The front of the device is 0.25" thick; Strengthened for the abuse of full auto fire
- Includes a Spike's Tactical crush washer; To keep it sealed tight
- Threaded for 1/2x28" barrels; Specific for 1/2x28"
- Spike's Tactical Lifetime Warranty; Quality backed by lifetime warranty
Material: 303 Stainless Steel
Finish: Black Melonite
Thread: 1/2x28" - Thickness at the front: 0.25"
NOTE: The Standard model will bring a 14.5" barrel to legal (non-NFA) length when pinned.