Spike’s Tactical AR-15 Pistol Buffer Tube Assembly
Get a cool deal on this item for AT3’s Tax Season Sale! No discount code needed!
AT3™ AR-15 Bolt Carrier Group - 5.56 NATO/.300 Blackout - Black Nitride
Spike’s Tactical Pistol Buffer Tube Kit with T2 Buffer Weight
The Spike’s Tactical AR-15 Pistol Buffer Tube Kit features upgraded components over mil-spec style kits. The carbine buffer spring is 17-7 stainless steel, upgraded from typical chrome silicon piano wire. Plus, the Spike’s T2 buffer aids in reliability for shorter, overgassed builds, and features a low density tungsten powder internally.
The included featureless buffer tube cannot accept a stock or brace. To aid your rifle’s stability, we recommend a Magpul MS4 Sling in single-point configuration. Or the single-point sling of your choice. This will let you attach the sling to the rear end plate, and pull the sling taut for added stability.
- Pistol Buffer Tube
- End Plate with QD Socket
- Castle Nut
- 17-7 Stainless Buffer Spring
- Spike’s Tactical T2 Buffer
- Fit: AR-15
- Total Weight: 11.6 oz.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Spike’s Tactical Lifetime Warranty
- Spike’s Tactical products have always been designed and built to the higher standards demanded by the discriminating consumer. To clearly demonstrate that Spike’s Tactical products offer world-class quality, Spike’s Tactical offers a full lifetime warranty on all Spike’s Tactical built products. The lifetime warranty will remain in full force and effect as long as Spike’s Tactical is still in operation.
- The lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects that may render the product unsafe, inoperable, out of spec, to include cosmetic defects from the factory. Cosmetic defects are only covered for the first 10 days from the original shipping date from Spike’s Tactical. It is your responsibility to thoroughly inspect your order from Spike’s Tactical and let us know immediately if there is an issue. Cosmetic issues occurring outside the 10-day window will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
- “Please note that due to the day-to-day variations of anodizing black-dye tanks, a slight variation in the color black is normal and expected.”
- Should you find any of the above issues with your Spike’s Tactical products we will repair or replace the product to meet Spike’s Tactical Industry Standards. There is no need to cut any Spike’s Tactical products into pieces should you find them to be out of spec. Although we have been known to offer to replace products cut up by a specific customer, we find that a simple phone call is a more efficient way of resolving an issue.
- Sales Tax, Shipping charges, and FFL fees are nonrefundable. If it is a Spike’s Tactical mistake we will cover shipping and FFL fees. On Non-Spike’s Tactical built products all warranties are through the original manufacturer only; no warranties are expressed or implied by Spike’s Tactical. Prices do not include shipping and handling. Florida residents add 6.5% sales tax.