Low-profile & Reliable Weapon Light/Laser For Subcompact Handguns
The Streamlight TLR-6 with Laser is a compact and low-profile weapon light designed for subcompact handguns to provide the shooter with a quick and reliable vision of potential threats before taking action. This lightweight gun light attaches securely to the rail and trigger guard of semi-auto pistols.
The TLR-6 can operate its laser sight and tactical light independently or in unison, controlled by an ambidextrous button naturally positioned for the shooter’s index finger. The C4 LED illuminator puts out 100 lumens of light with a beam distance of 292 feet and its laser sight emits a 640-660nm red laser that is easily seen, day or night.
The laser sight also utilizes windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings to ensure long life and dependable zero retention.
Choose The Right Model For Your Handgun
The Streamlight TLR-6 is compatible with a variety of subcompact handguns from the following manufacturers: GLOCK®, Smith & Wesson® M&P Shield™, KAHR® ARMS, SIG SAUER®, Kimber®, Springfield Armory®, Taurus International Manufacturing, COLT®, Remington®, and Para USA. Rail-mounted 1911 models are also available. Please select the correct model on the dropdown above for compatibility.
The Streamlight TLR-6 tactical sight/light runs on 2 CR1/3N batteries (included) and has a 10-minute auto shut off to conserve battery life. It is constructed with durable polymer housing tested for impact resistance of up to 1 meter and rated IPX4 for water resistance. TLR-6 also features a tool-less battery replacement that can be done without removing the light from the weapon or the need to re-sight the laser.
- Contoured housing securely attaches to the weapon. Choose your model based on your particular weapon.
- 100 lumens; 89m beam distance
- Runs 1 hour (LED only or LED/laser combo); 11 hours (laser only)
- Available with or without a red aiming laser for long-range targeting. Models with the laser have three modes: LED only, LED/laser combo, and laser only
- Push-button switch on both sides for easy operation for right or left-handed shooters
- Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun; no need to re-sight laser after battery change
- Uses two CR1/3N lithium batteries (included)
- Windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in the bushing for dependable zero retention of laser
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction; 1m impact resistance tested
- Serialized for positive identification
- Length: 2.20” (5.59 cm) – 2.97” (7.54 cm) depending on model
- Weight with batteries: 1.12 oz. (32 grams) – 1.27 oz. (36 grams) depending on model
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in the USA
- High Lumens: 100
- Run Time: 1.00 hours
- Beam Distance: 89 meters
- Max Candela: 2,000
- Battery Type: CR-1/3N Lithium
- Battery Quantity: 2
- Length: 2.20 inches (5.59 centimeters) – 2.97 inches (7.54 centimeters)
- Weight: 1.12 ounces (31.75 grams) – 1.27 ounces (36.00 grams)
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Streamlight Limited Lifetime Warranty
Streamlight warrants its products to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse, and normal wear*. We will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches, and electronics which have a 2-year warranty with proof of purchase.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.
Your particular Streamlight product may have a different warranty that was in place at the time of purchase. Please provide proof-of-purchase when processing a warranty claim. If you have further questions or would like to process a warranty claim, please review Streamlight’s FAQ section for locations and information about Streamlight’s service center near you, including factory information.
If you have any questions on the warranty of your Streamlight product or service, please contact us directly at 800-523-7488 / 610-631-0600.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
So I can only briefly review this item but its not without experience. I have the 40 full size m&p with the tlr6 and I got it for my Shield plus. I ended up using the shield plus as my edc keeping the bodyguard for the tightest of outfits etc . That is where the dilemma comes in. There are only a few kydex branded holsters for this combo available. The ones I tried for the regular shield are too tight to draw consistently.
I prob won't go button activated light on my edc anyways but on my bedside pistol, I feel super secure w/ the tlr6. Only downside is the batteries CAN fall out if your grip isn't good .. would suck IRL .. Im contemplating securing w/ something tacky/sticky.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.