Streamlight TLR-8 A 500 Lumen Pistol Weapon Light and Laser
Streamlight TLR-8 A Light and Laser
The TLR-8 A weapon light with laser fits on a wide variety of full size handguns. This weapon light produces 500 lumens of light with 5,000 candela, with your choice or red or green laser. The TLR-8 features a compact design, and needs only one CR123 battery to function, with has interchangeable paddles to suit your grip. Comes with everything you need for a quick and easy installation.
The TLR-8 works with a wide variety of fullsize to compact pistols, including the Glock 19 and 17, Sig P320, Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0, Springfield XD, Canik TP9, and many more. If you’re looking for something for a subcompact pistol, check out the TLR-8 for Subcompact Pistols, such as the Glock 43x or Sig P365.
- Features a white LED and 640-660 nm red laser, or 510-530 nm green laser
- 500 lumens; 140 m beam; runs 1.5 hours (light only or light/laser combo)
- Laser runs 18 hours
- Ambidextrous rear paddle switches
- Uses one (1) CR123A lithium battery (included)
- Safe-off feature on bezel prevents accidental activation; saves batteries
- Rail grip clamp securely attaches/detaches without putting your hands in front of the muzzle
- Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
- User-enabled strobe function
- 2.58 in (6.55 cm); 2.64 oz (75.0 g)
- IPX4 water-resistant
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in the USA
- High Lumens: 500
- Run Time: 1.50 hours
- Beam Distance: 141 meters
- Max Candela: 5,000
- Battery Type: CR123A Lithium
- Battery Quantity: 1
- Length: 2.58 inches (6.55 centimeters)
- Weight: 2.64 ounces (74.84 grams)
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Streamlight Limited Lifetime Warranty
Streamlight warrants its products to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse, and normal wear*. We will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches, and electronics which have a 2-year warranty with proof of purchase.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.
Your particular Streamlight product may have a different warranty that was in place at the time of purchase. Please provide proof-of-purchase when processing a warranty claim. If you have further questions or would like to process a warranty claim, please review Streamlight’s FAQ section for locations and information about Streamlight’s service center near you, including factory information.
If you have any questions on the warranty of your Streamlight product or service, please contact us directly at 800-523-7488 / 610-631-0600.