Streamlight TLR-8 500 Lumen Light and Laser
The Streamlight TLR-8 fits perfectly on the top subcompact handguns today, including the Glock 43x, Sig P365, and Springfield Hellcat. This weapon light puts out 500 lumens of white light with 5,000 peak candela, with your choice of red or green laser. All models come with interchangeable, paddle switches, and a CR123 battery so you can customize and get it running right away.
The TLR-8 is made for pistols with forward rail slots molded into the pistol’s frame. Be sure to check your specific handgun for a rail slot before making your selection. For example, the Glock 43x/48 model only works with MOS or RAIL series pistols; the standard version will not work. If you want a weapon light for a pistol without a forward rail, check out the Streamlight TLR-6 with Laser.
- Securely attaches to the following subcompact handguns
- GLOCK® 43X MOS/48 MOS and GLOCK® 43X RAIL/48 RAIL
- SIG SAUER® P365® and SIG SAUER® P365® XL
- Springfield Armory® Hellcat®
- Features a white LED and 640-660 nm red laser, or 510-530 nm green laser
- 500 lumens; 141 m beam; runs 1.5 hours (light only or light/laser combo)
- Laser runs 11 hours
- Ambidextrous rear paddle switches
- Uses one (1) CR123A lithium battery (included)
- Safe-off feature on bezel prevents accidental activation; saves batteries
- Rail grip clamp securely attaches/detaches without putting your hands in front of the muzzle
- Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
- User-enabled strobe function
- 2.51 in (6.38 cm); 2.77 oz (78.5 g)
- IPX4 water-resistant
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in the USA
- High Lumens: 500
- Run Time: 1.50 hours
- Beam Distance: 141 meters
- Max Candela: 5,000
- Battery Type: CR123A Lithium
- Battery Quantity: 1
- Length: 2.51 inches (6.38 centimeters)
- Weight: 2.77 ounces (78.53 grams)
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Streamlight Limited Lifetime Warranty
Streamlight warrants its products to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse, and normal wear*. We will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches, and electronics which have a 2-year warranty with proof of purchase.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.
Your particular Streamlight product may have a different warranty that was in place at the time of purchase. Please provide proof-of-purchase when processing a warranty claim. If you have further questions or would like to process a warranty claim, please review Streamlight’s FAQ section for locations and information about Streamlight’s service center near you, including factory information.
If you have any questions on the warranty of your Streamlight product or service, please contact us directly at 800-523-7488 / 610-631-0600.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Excellent illumination along with spot on green laser. Easy to see!
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.