Surefire M140A 300 Lumen Micro Scout Light Pro
EOTech EXPS2 Holographic Weapon Sight with 68 MOA Circle Dot and QD Mount - Red
AAA Battery Powered Surefire Micro Scout Light
The Surefire Micro Scout Light Pro brings all the reliability you expect from Surefire in an ultra-compact package. This light attaches directly to Picatinny or M-LOK rails, with an adjustable low profile mount to set your ideal height. It feeds from a single AAA battery with 300 lumen output and 1045 candela intensity, making it ideal for close quarters applications.
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 300 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1.25 hours on a single rechargeable AAA NiMH battery (included).
- Versatile Low-Profile Mount (LPM) allows the user to optimize the light’s position relative to the rail
- Parabolic reflector shapes versatile beam ideal for indoor/close-quarter illumination
- Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum body and tempered window make it light rugged, durable and combat ready
- Activation via momentary/constant-on push-button switching with protective shroud (SureFire accessory Scout Light switches are not compatible)
- Includes mounting hardware for Picatinny and M-LOK rails, and (1) AAA NiMH battery
- Light Output: 300 lumens
- Runtime: 1.25 hours
- Beam Intensity: 1,045 Candela
- Beam Distance: 65 Meters (71 Yards)
- Bezel Diameter: 0.58 in (1.47 cm)
- Battery: One AAA NiMH (included)
- Length: 3.86 in (9.8 cm)
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Anodized (MIL-A-8625 Type III, Class 2)
- Weight with Batteries: 2.08 oz (59 g)
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
SureFire warrants that if you—their customer—purchase one of their products, and they determine that it is defective in material and/or workmanship during your lifetime, they will repair or replace it—no hassle!
Rechargeable batteries and chargers are warranted for two years from the date of purchase.
SureFire warrants EarPro products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase.
Surefire’s warranty does not cover consumables or normal wear-and-tear— things like batteries draining, headbands and headpads wearing out, ink cartridges running out, and switches wearing out—or damage resulting from abuse, alterations, unauthorized repairs, or use contrary to SureFire’s user manuals.
Should you need a replacement product, SureFire reserves the right to replace an obsolete product with a current production, like model. In the event that any issue with a SureFire product is not covered under this warranty, SureFire can arrange to have the product repaired for a reasonable fee.
EXCEPT AS SPECIFIED ABOVE OR PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW: ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED BY SUREFIRE; AND IN NO EVENT WILL SUREFIRE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES HOWSOEVER ARISING AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. PRODUCTS, PRICES, AVAILABILITY, SPECIFICATIONS, AND OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR CANCELLATION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
For problems with a SureFire product, or to return a product for repair, replacement or refund, please click here for full information and instructions.