We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Intensely bright, durable tactical light. Securely fits a broad range of weapons, including rifles and most handguns. Produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries with 10-year storage life.
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- LED Rating: Up to 12,000 candela peak beam intensity and up to 300 lumens measured system output.
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
- Run Time: 2.5 hours regulated run time. Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level.
Lightweight, compact, lithium battery powered Gun-Mounted Tactical Light featuring the latest in shock-proof power LED technology and providing at least 2.5 hours of continuous run time. Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon. Features a tethered battery door and latch mechanism that prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement.
Strobe activated on two or more momentary paddle hits for guaranteed entry into strobe mode. Case made using 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish. Lens is made with high temperature, shock mounted, impact resistant Boro Float glass.
Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination. Features an ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch. Double tap of momentary paddle within 0.4 seconds activates strobe. Securely fits a broad range of weapons. Mounts directly to weapons with MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S and W 99 and S and W TSW rails. Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction.
Operating temperature: -40°F to +140°F. IPX7 rated design. waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. Strobe mode.