Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target - Round Bullseye - 12" - 5 Targets
Durability and dead-on accuracy have made Troy Industries Folding BattleSights the choice of Special Ops and tactical users worldwide.
The TROY 45 Degree Folding BattleSights fold compactly to both sides of the rifle. With an ambidextrous sight base, TROY 45 Degree BattleSights work seamlessly with magnified optics. Easy to install and deploy, these sights position apertures at factory height. A stainless-steel cross-locking system ensures sight remains upright and zeroed under extreme combat conditions.
M4 Front and Round Rear
Note: Sight is designed to work on same plane rail systems only. Will not work with a railed gas block that is higher or lower than the receiver.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact Troy for more information to start the process.
Return Warranty of Defective Products:
- All Troy products are manufactured in the USA using the finest quality materials.
- All Troy products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship.
- Troy will repair or replace a defective product (or part/component).
- This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product, part, or component.
- Troy will determine in its sole and exclusive discretion whether to repair or replace a product, part, or component.
- Troy also reserves the right to determine the means and materials by which such repair or replacement will be made.
- All defective product returns must be pre-authorized by Troy customer service and be accompanied by an RMA Number.
- You must contact customer service to receive an RMA Number prior to returning any product.
- You must have your original purchase paperwork, including your receipt or other proof of purchase, and be willing to provide these documents to Troy.
- This warranty and return of defective goods policy applies to all purchasers, including but not limited to dealers, distributors, and retail customers.