AT3™ ALPHA Shake Awake Red Dot Sight
Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target - Round Bullseye - 12" - 5 Targets
Troy Rear Battle Sight – Fixed
Looking for rock solid stability and dead-on accuracy in a fixed sight? Troy Industries Fixed Battle Sights get the job done.
This permanent, rail-mounted alternative to a standard A2 sight allows limitless mounting options on all-length rails with a serrated ramp to eliminate glare. Provides a continuous zero, unflinching durability and peace of mind.
– A permanent rail mounted alternative to a standard A2 rear sight or carry handle.
– Provides constant access to fixed sights that continuously hold their zero.
– Extremely durable and reliable providing peace of mind.
– The most rugged fixed rear sight available.
– Hardened T6 aircraft aluminum construction with stainless steel components.
– Fits all M4, M16, AR15, AR10 variants and other firearms that have a flat top receiver or removable carry handle.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact Troy for more information to start the process.
Return Warranty of Defective Products:
- All Troy products are manufactured in the USA using the finest quality materials.
- All Troy products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship.
- Troy will repair or replace a defective product (or part/component).
- This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product, part, or component.
- Troy will determine in its sole and exclusive discretion whether to repair or replace a product, part, or component.
- Troy also reserves the right to determine the means and materials by which such repair or replacement will be made.
- All defective product returns must be pre-authorized by Troy customer service and be accompanied by an RMA Number.
- You must contact customer service to receive an RMA Number prior to returning any product.
- You must have your original purchase paperwork, including your receipt or other proof of purchase, and be willing to provide these documents to Troy.
- This warranty and return of defective goods policy applies to all purchasers, including but not limited to dealers, distributors, and retail customers.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Fit & function per spec, very reliable, thoughtful design. Finish is brown and faded on corners.
the fixed sights were great and fit well on my optic ready rifle. However they are prone to corrosion, had to rust bust them 2 days after installation.