Ultradyne Athena 350 Legend Linear Compensator – 1/2×28
Bear Creek Arsenal 5.56 NATO / .300 Blackout / .350 Legend AR-15 Bolt Carrier Group - Nitride
Experience Enhanced Recoil Mitigation with Ultradyne’s Athena Linear Comp
The Athena linear compensator from Ultradyne delivers exceptional blast control and recoil reduction for 350 Legend firearms. Its optimized gas venting angles soften felt recoil while directing sound forward and away from the shooter’s ears. CNC machined in the USA from durable 416 stainless steel and finished in a rugged salt bath nitride coating. The 2 inch streamlined profile adds highly effective recoil mitigation without bulk. Includes correct timing crush washer for easy installation.
The angled ports create a forward-directed signature that enhances shooter comfort while reducing muzzle rise for faster follow-up shots. Athena’s sleek minimalist look upgrades the aesthetic of any firearm. Give your 350 Legend rifle or pistol a custom edge with Ultradyne’s Athena linear compensator. Experience reduced fatigue through optimized recoil mitigation in a lightweight, compact compensator designed specifically for 350 Legend platforms.
Installation Instructions For Crush Washer:
- Inspect and clean threads on barrel and muzzle device.
- Place the crush washer cone forward over the muzzle threads, then thread the muzzle device up against the crush washer.
- Hand tighten the muzzle device and note that crush must be flush with barrel shoulder and fully depress the detent.
- Using a wrench, turn the muzzle device 1/4 turn, then continue to tighten to index properly. If the muzzle device is tightened past desired position, start over with a new crush washer.
- Check concentricity with a bore alignment rod.
- Test fire at 25 yards into a paper target backed up by a minimum 15′ x 15′ safety berm capable of safely stopping projectiles. Verify the ability to shoot groups and inspect for baffle strikes for all loads that will be used.
- Brand: Ultradyne USA
- Model: Athena Compensator
- MPN: UD11210
- Caliber: 350 Legend
- Thread Pitch: 1/2×28
- Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Salt Bath Nitride Finish
- Wrench Flats: 15/16 inch
- Made in the USA
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Ultradyne USA Warranty
- For warranty information about any Ultradyne USA products, you can email them directly at email@example.com or call them at 573-299-0900.