Ultradyne Pulse 350 Legend Muzzle Brake – 1/2×28
Bear Creek Arsenal 5.56 NATO / .300 Blackout / .350 Legend AR-15 Bolt Carrier Group - Nitride
Experience Enhanced Recoil Control with Ultradyne’s 350 Legend Pulse Muzzle Brake
Ultradyne’s Pulse muzzle brake delivers big performance in a compact package perfect for 350 Legend firearms. Strategic gas porting dramatically reduces felt recoil while diverting gases and concussion forward and away from the shooter’s line of sight. Precision CNC machined in the USA from corrosion-resistant 416 stainless steel and finished in an ultra-rugged salt bath nitride coating. Includes correct timing crush washer for simple indexed installation.
The streamlined 2.25-inch design adds highly effective recoil mitigation without excess bulk. Experience reduced muzzle rise for faster target reacquisition and more accurate follow-up shots. Give your 350 Legend rifle or pistol a custom upgrade with Ultradyne’s purpose-built Pulse muzzle brake. At just 3.3oz, it significantly enhances shooting control without heft. Get back on target rapidly with the compact yet mighty Pulse.
Installation Instructions For Crush Washer:
- Inspect and clean threads on barrel and muzzle device.
- Place the crush washer cone forward over the muzzle threads, then thread the muzzle device up against the crush washer.
- Hand tighten the muzzle device and note that crush must be flush with barrel shoulder and fully depress the detent.
- Using a wrench, turn the muzzle device 1/4 turn, then continue to tighten to index properly. If the muzzle device is tightened past desired position, start over with a new crush washer.
- Check concentricity with a bore alignment rod.
- Test fire at 25 yards into a paper target backed up by a minimum 15′ x 15′ safety berm capable of safely stopping projectiles. Verify the ability to shoot groups and inspect for baffle strikes for all loads that will be used.
- Brand: Ultradyne USA
- Model: Pulse Muzzle Brake
- MPN: UD11170
- Caliber: 350 Legend
- Thread Pitch: 1/2×28
- Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Salt Bath Nitride Finish
- Wrench Flats: 13/16 inch
- Made in the USA
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Ultradyne USA Warranty
- For warranty information about any Ultradyne USA products, you can email them directly at email@example.com or call them at 573-299-0900.