UTG Big Bore Full Stability Bipod – 9.0 inch to 14.0 inch Center Height
Extreme Duty Bipod – Rated for .50 BMG!
By far, the Big Bore Bipod features the greatest durability of anything in UTG’s extensive bipod lineup. This bipod’s construction consists of high quality aluminum and reinforced steel, with a squared steel crossbolt for durable picatinny attachment. This hefty, ruggedly-made bipod handles any cartridge you can run through an AR-15 and AR-10 rifle with ease.
Rugged and Highly Adjustable
The Big Bore Bipod makes fine-tuning for a particular shot very simple. Of course, the legs can be adjusted between 9 and 14 inches for center height, and you can also adjust for 35 degrees of pan and 55 degrees of tilt. Oversized buttons release the legs for simple storage and deployment. The serrated steel feet of the bipod also pivot, conforming to uneven surfaces and providing extra grip.
- Material: Aluminum with Steel Hardware
- Feet Material: Steel
- Panning: 35 degree
- Tilt: 55 degree, left and right
- Posi-lock: Yes
- Extendable Legs: Yes, 9″ to 14″ center height
- Foldable Legs: Yes, 3 position folding
- Weight: 34.4 oz
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
UTG Lifetime Warranty
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all UTG & UTG PRO products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace defective products for the duration of the product’s life span. Our dedicated in-house customer service professionals will provide the best-in-class UTG experience.
Please note that this warranty does not extend to products disassembled, damaged from misuse, accidental impact, negligence, natural disasters/accidents, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- Go to Warranty Request under Customer Service on our website.
- Fill out the necessary contact and product information to the best of your knowledge.
- A purchase receipt is required for all warranty cases and needs to be attached at the end of the form.
- Finalize the case by submitting the information to us.
- You will hear from one of our customer service reps within 24-48 hours and we will provide you with additional information and instructions.
- No return will be accepted without an RA#.
- For any questions regarding the process, please feel free to call at (734)542-1500.