Flashlight Foregrip with 3 Hour Runtime at 400 Lumens
This 400 lumen flashlight , integrated into a picatinny vertical foregrip, provides tons of great features for a home defense rifle. The polymer body of the grip is rated IPX7 waterproof, and has a steel recoil stop for positive retention in a picatinny rail. The light features a max output of 400 lumens with a 3 hour runtime, and a low-power mode at 20 lumens for 24 hour coverage.
Ambidextrous Controls and Multiple Functions
Activating the light’s momentary or constant on function is as simple as pressing your thumb at the back of the grip. The two side buttons activate the momentary strobe feature, for disorienting attackers in a defensive scenario. Lastly, the front control pad can be squeezed with your index finger, letting you choose between 400 and 20 lumen outputs.
Includes 2 CR123 batteries.
- Flashlight Lumen Output: 400 Lumens
- Flashlight Battery Operating Time
- High: 3hrs
- Low: 24hrs
- Flashlight Beam Pattern: Wide Angle Flood
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Battery Type: CR123A x 2 (includes)
- Weight with Battery: 6.6 oz
- Length: 2.27″
- Height: 1.37″
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
UTG Lifetime Warranty
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all UTG & UTG PRO products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace defective products for the duration of the product’s life span. Our dedicated in-house customer service professionals will provide the best-in-class UTG experience.
Please note that this warranty does not extend to products disassembled, damaged from misuse, accidental impact, negligence, natural disasters/accidents, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- Go to Warranty Request under Customer Service on our website.
- Fill out the necessary contact and product information to the best of your knowledge.
- A purchase receipt is required for all warranty cases and needs to be attached at the end of the form.
- Finalize the case by submitting the information to us.
- You will hear from one of our customer service reps within 24-48 hours and we will provide you with additional information and instructions.
- No return will be accepted without an RA#.
- For any questions regarding the process, please feel free to call at (734)542-1500.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Overall, I suppose I’m happy with it. I think the handgrip should be be longer by at least 1” below the light apparatus. I found that my forefinger easily covers the light beam if I’m not very conscious of my hand positioning.
Definitely needs to be a longer handle.
Thank you for your feedback. We will pass along your suggestions to our manufacturers.
This is a solid foregrip that does mostly fulfill my primary need; an easy to use light (on or off) for my bullpup shotgun. But it has a few shortcomings. Because the light issues are really critical to me and the primary reason I selected this product, only 3 stars...functional but could be significantly improved.
1) it’s a 3 finger grip - can’t get pinky on grip without covering light.
2) always comes on full bright and I can’t use the dining button while maintaining a good grip.
3) strobe light needs continuous pressure on a side button to stay on. Due to their location (one on each side) it is hard to maintain a firm grip while depressing the strobe function. To depress the strobe button I have to shift my hand and use my index finger to press the button - leaving only 2 fingers holding the grip.
4) dimming button is on awkward position and is hard to activate without shifting g hand and potentially coming off target. Does not remember that it was dimmed. Always comes on at full power. (But, it is not a blindingly bright light to stand behind. Tactically my use case is for indoor nighttime usage.)
So this grip could be better implemented. Strobe could be a single button on back below the on off button.
Dimmer should either be eliminated or setting should be remembered. Light always turns in at full power. If you dim it and then turn it off - when you turn it in it’s back at full power.
The main power button does allow you to partially press for quick on off function or full press for constant on (until turned off). This is really the only practical way to use the light.
During the day it is a fully functional foregrip. Easy to mount (picatinny rail) and solid. The product pics fairly represent the product. It is unique, I only found one maker of an integrated foregrip with light. Saves rail space and clutter.