VLTOR EMOD Mil-Spec Buttstock for AR-15
VLTOR SOPMOD Stock with 3 Storage Compartments
VLTOR’s EMOD (Enhanced Modular Stock) boasts more capacity for battery storage than any other stock. The stock has two waterproof compartments that can fit CR123 or AA batteries, plus an additional compartment for AA batteries near the bottom. This stock also features a SOPMOD-style enhanced cheek weld for shooter comfort, and QD sling attachment points on either side.
- Waterproof side battery compartments that holds 4 CR123 or three AA batteries in each compartment
- Weatherproof compartment in the clubfoot area of the stock that holds two AA batteries
- Comes pre-assembled with rubber buttpad and strike plate
- Matte (anti-reflection/anti-glare) finish
- Impact and temperature resistant polymer, specifically blended for VLTOR stocks
- Has standard military and quick disconnect swivel socket accessible from both sides
- Slightly wider and longer at the toe than a regular M4 stock with a noticeable negative pitch making transitions from the ready position feel more natural
- Length with buttpad: 7.75 inches (at centerline of tube)
- Weight: 14 oz
- LOP fully collapsed: 11.50 inches
- LOP fully extended: 15.00 inches
- Buttpad angle: -5 degrees with decrease to -15 at toe
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
VLTOR Weapon Systems stands behind the quality and craftsmanship of our products and offers a LIFETIME warranty against manufacturer defects. If the customer feels the product is defective please follow the return policy below:
VLTOR Weapon Systems is committed to providing the finest quality weapons and weapon accessories in the firearms market. While we strive for every to be product to be perfect when it arrives at the customers door, it is always possible that unseen flaws can be identified after the manufacturing process. Below you will find the policies for customer returns and replacements.
If you are requesting a return of a purchased product due to a manufacturing defect please follow the procedures below.
1. Contact the VLTOR at Orders@vltor.com or 520-408-1944
2. Please explain in detail the defect and request a RMA number
3. Return the product with the provided shipping label
Once received our RMA Team will evaluate the product based off the concerns of the customer and VLTOR product tolerances. If it is found that the product has a manufacturing defect VLTOR will replace the product or issue a refund at the customers request.
This process ONLY applies to product that is defective. If the product returned is deemed not to be defective, VLTOR will return the product at the customers expense. If the customer is requesting a refund for a non-defective part, VLTOR reserves the right to issue a 20% re-stocking fee + 3% credit card service fee. ***PLEASE NOTE*** Any non-defective part returned, where the customer is requesting a refund, MUST be in a like new, re-sellable condition.