We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
WMD M16 Bolt Carrier Group – Black NiB-X Finish
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at email@example.com and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at email@example.com – we will do our best to make it right.
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
WMD Bolt Carrier Groups can provide a significant upgrade to an existing rifle, and the foundation of a quality AR-15 build.
All WMD BCG components are manufactured by Defense Industrial Base suppliers to WMD’s exacting specifications to provide the best BCG available.
Specifically engineered for NiB-X nickel boron coating to provide long life, high reliability and easy cleaning and maintenance. The BCG components are coated and polished to reduce fouling adherence. Coating is guaranteed for life against chipping, spalling or flaking.
Over 30K rounds in Government protocol endurance testing did not wear the coating off. Especially beneficial in short barrel setups and suppressed platforms.
- Bolt – Carpenter 158 heat-treated, shot peened and magnetic particle inspected. Manufactured to government drawings
- Mil Spec gas rings – NiB-X Black coated (40% more wear-resistant than chrome)
- Extractor – Manufactured, heat treated, and hardened per government drawings/. Black extractor buffer and heavy-duty spring. NiB-X Black coated
- Firing Pin – Manufactured, heat-treated, hardened, chromed and certified per government drawings
- Carrier – M16 style (heavy weight), 8620 material, heat treated and case hardened. Manufacturing tolerances on inside diameters tightly controlled. NiB-X Black coated for durability and ease of cleaning
- Gas Key – Hardened to USGI Specifications and attached using grade 8 hardened fasteners. NiB-X Black coated. Staked per military specifications
- Cam pin – Manufactured, heat treated, hardened and certified per Government drawings. NiB-X Black Coated.