We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
WMD Bolt Carrier Groups can provide a significant upgrade to an existing rifle, and the foundation of a quality AR-15 build.
All WMD BCG components are manufactured by Defense Industrial Base suppliers to WMD's exacting specifications to provide the best BCG available.
Specifically engineered for NiB-X nickel boron coating to provide long life, high reliability and easy cleaning and maintenance. The BCG components are coated and polished to reduce fouling adherence. Coating is guaranteed for life against chipping, spalling or flaking.
Over 30K rounds in Government protocol endurance testing did not wear the coating off. Especially beneficial in short barrel setups and suppressed platforms.
- Bolt – Carpenter 158 heat-treated, shot peened and magnetic particle inspected. Manufactured to government drawings
- Mil Spec gas rings - NiB-X Black coated (40% more wear-resistant than chrome)
- Extractor – Manufactured, heat treated, and hardened per government drawings/. Black extractor buffer and heavy-duty spring. NiB-X Black coated
- Firing Pin – Manufactured, heat-treated, hardened, chromed and certified per government drawings
- Carrier - M16 style (heavy weight), 8620 material, heat treated and case hardened. Manufacturing tolerances on inside diameters tightly controlled. NiB-X Black coated for durability and ease of cleaning
- Gas Key – Hardened to USGI Specifications and attached using grade 8 hardened fasteners. NiB-X Black coated. Staked per military specifications
- Cam pin – Manufactured, heat treated, hardened and certified per Government drawings. NiB-X Black Coated.