American Defense MFG AD-MRO Lightweight QD Red Dot Mount
AT3™ RCO™ Red Dot Sight with Circle Dot Reticle and Variable Riser Mounts
American Defense MFG AD-MRO Lightweight Red Dot Mount
The ADM AD-MRO Lightweight mount cuts weight and requires no tools to install on your AR15. 20 percent lighter than previous ADM and Trijicon mounts, the AD-MRO-LW also provides a less cluttered view of your target. Made from a solid block
A solid QD auto-locking lever ensure rock solid mounting and can be adjusted to fit on any Picatinny rail. ADM started as a company by making Auto-Locking QD Levers and have proven themselves by constantly improving and expanding their fantastic products.
The picture below will help determine which mount height you would like on your AR15. This optic mount combo will block iron sights on firearms such as MP5s and AKs with short iron sights.
ADM QD Autolock Lever System Overview
- Brand: American Defense Mfg
- Model: AD-MRO-LW-10-STD and AD-MRO-LW-11-STD
- Category: Red Dot Mount
- Red Dot Fit: Holosun AEMS
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Anodized Hard Coat
- AD-MRO-LW-10-STD (Absolute Co-Witness)- 2.1 ounces
- AD-MRO-LW-11-STD (Lower 1/3rd Co-Witness)- 2.2 ounces
- Made in U.S.A.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
ADM Lifetime Warranty
American Defense MFG, LLC products feature a Lifetime Warranty. If you break it under normal operating conditions we will replace it, PERIOD!
We will not warranty intentionally damaged or destroyed items, or products damaged by abuse or poor maintenance. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the part which is returned to American Defense MFG and is determined by us to be defective.
- If warranty work is needed, you must contact email@example.com prior to sending your product in for repair.
- When shipping an item back for warranty work, please include a completed Returns Form with the product stating the issue that you have experienced with it.
- Warranty Repair may take up to two weeks, not including shipping times.
- Only use the supplied Vibra-Tite on all screws used on American Defense mounts. Do Not use Loctite, this will void the warranty.